Ireland Proceedings of the 1st Intenational Symposium on Information and Communication Technologies, Dublin, Ireland, September 24-26, 2003.
ACM International Conference Proceeding Series 49 Trinity College Dublin 2003
Computer science in health and education
- John Fulcher:
The use of smart devices in eHealth.
- P. Gómez, V. Nieto, R. Martínez, A. Alvarez, F. Rodríguez, V. Rodellar:
Detection of the mucosal wave in the speech signal for larynx pathology characterization.
- John Fulcher, Russell Gluck, Marion Worthy, Kim Draisma, Wilma Vialle:
A neural network, speech-based approach to literacy.
- Blaise W. Liffick:
Assistive technology in computer science.
- Cestmir Stuka, Daniel Smutek:
Correlation of the entrance examination result and the study success at the Medical Faculty, Charles University Prague.
- Martina Berankova, Petra Nevrivova:
Problems in operational and systems analysis educational process: solved by ICT application.
Machine learning and applications
Data mining and database technology
Communication technology I - coding and wireless
Invited workshop on adaptive systems for ubiquitous computing
- David Lewis, Declan O'Sullivan:
Adaptive systems for ubiquitous computing.
- Robert O'Connor, Sven van der Meer:
Present and future organisational models for wireless networks.
- Simon Dobson:
Applications considered harmful for ambient systems.
- Steffen Higel, Tony O'Donnell, Vincent Wade:
Towards a natural interface to adaptive service composition.
- Stephen Greene, Jason Finnegan:
Usability of mobile devices and intelligently adapting to a user's needs.
- Ken Murray, Rajiv Mathur, Dirk Pesch:
Intelligent access and mobility management in heterogeneous wireless networks using policy.
- John Paul O'Grady, Susan Rea, Sinead Cummins, Dirk Pesch, Rajiv Mathur:
Dynamic configuration management for MANETs: an overview.
- Paddy Nixon, Feng Wang, Sotirios Terzis:
Programming structures for adaptive ambient systems.
- Ruaidhri Power:
Topic maps for context management.
- Owen Conlan, Ruaidhri Power, Steffen Higel, Declan O'Sullivan, Keara Barrett:
Next generation context aware adaptive services.
Pervasive computing and virtual reality
Electronic document technology
Invited workshop on conceptual information retrieval and clustering of documents
- Davide Buscaldi, Giovanna Guerrini, Marco Mesiti, Paolo Rosso:
Tag semantics for the retrieval of XML documents.
- Daniel Jiménez, Edgardo Ferretti, Vicente Vidal, Paolo Rosso, Carlos F. Enguix:
The influence of semantics in IR using LSI and K-means clustering techniques.
- Antonio Ferrández Rodríguez, Julio Martínez, Jesús Peral:
An entity-relation approach to information retrieval.
- Cormac O'Brien, Carl Vogel:
Spam filters: bayes vs. chi-squared; letters vs. words.
- Sofie Van Gijsel, Carl Vogel:
Inducing a cline from corpora of political manifestos.
- Gabriel Castillo, Gerardo Sierra, John McNaught:
An improved algorithm for semantic clustering.
- Martin Holub:
A new approach to conceptual document indexing: building a hierarchical system of concepts based on document clusters.
- Marco Mesiti, Elisa Bertino, Giovanna Guerrini:
An abstraction-based approach to measuring the structural similarity between two unordered XML documents.
Invited workshop on network security and management
Security technology and applications
Modelling and control
Invited workshop on digital interaction
Human computer interaction
Software tools and programming languages
Invited workshop on middleware interoperability of enterprise applications
Communication technology II - Internet,
- K. H. Tan, Mashkuri Yaacob, T. C. Ling, K. K. Phang:
IPv6 single-path and multi-path anycast routing protocols performance analysis.
- Pornpong Rompothong, Twittie Senivongse:
A query federation of UDDI registries.
- Meredith Lulling, John Vaughan:
An investigation of TCP throughput variation for SIP traffic.
- Istvan Matyasovszki, Colin Flanagan:
Forwarding treatment preservation of differentiated services behaviour aggregate flows across heterogenous network domains by employing the symbiotic packet processing architecture.
- Miguel A. Sánchez-Puebla, Jesús Carretero:
A new approach for distributed computing in avionics systems.
- J. Nazean, Jason Chan:
Software algorithms in intelligent employment agent.
- Siti Hafizah Ab Hamid, Tan Yoke Pei, Nazean Jomhari:
Object oriented analysis and UML design in the development of accommodation services system.
Invited workshop on object-oriented computing systems
Copyright © Mon Mar 15 03:43:42 2010
by Michael Ley (email@example.com)