Hangzhou Xiaoshan International Airport is the closest airport for this conference. Direct flights to this airport are recommended. Alternatively, the participants can transfer to the Hangzhou airport via Beijing or Hong Kong International airports. Possible flight routes are listed as below:
- Alternative Flight Routes:
- Any Other Cities -> Hangzhou Xiaoshan International Airport (HGH)
- Any Other Cities -> Beijing Capital International Airport (PEK) -> Hangzhou Xiaoshan International Airport (HGH)
- Any Other Cities -> Hong Kong International Airport (HKG) -> Hangzhou Xiaoshan International Airport (HGH)
- Any Other Cities -> Shanghai Pudong International Airport (PVG)
- From Hangzhou Xiaoshan International Airport to Conference Venue:
- Public Shuttle Bus. There is a special shuttle bus between Hangzhou Xiaoshan International Airport and Conference Venue. we will arrange some volunteers to guide you to the ticket office
- The ticket office is located at B1 of Airport Domestic Arrival exports. Please note the you should buy the ticket for the "Huang Long" bus.
- You will get the ticket below, after you pay 20CNY (3.28$) .The bus takes about 1 hours.
- The bus service is available bewteen 8:20am to 8:20pm. Every hour a shift.
- The bus will stop at two place: Dragon Hotel and Dragon Bus Interchange. You need to get off at Dragon Hotel.
- We have scheduled three shuttle buses (from airport to Dragon hotel) at 9:45pm, 10:45pm and 12:00pm on Aug 31th and Sep 1st. The buses will wait at the car park area of airport. Our volunteers will guide you to the buses.
- From Shanghai Pudong International Airport to Conference Venue
- Public Shuttle Bus. There are shuttle buses to Hangzhou Huanglong Tourist Hub. Because it is a long trip (3 hours), we recommend the participants to land in Hangzhou. If you choose to take the shuttle bus, below is the guidance.
When you get to the arrival hall of Pudong airport, you should find the signpost below. Follow the direction, It will lead you to the Shanghai Pudong International Airport Long Distance Bus Station. The shuttle bus is located between Terminal 1 and Terminal 2.
The location of Long Distance Bus Station is marked in the picture below.
View Shanghai Pudong International Airport Long Distance Bus Stationin a larger map
- If you failed to find the signpost showed above, you may ask the airport staffs for help. You can show the text below in case that they are not good at English (print it out if necessary).
- You will get the ticket below, after you pay 110CNY (17.7$) .The bus takes about 3 hours.
- Please note that shuttle buses may arrive at different terminals of Hangzhou. For buses departing based on the time table 1, they will arrive at Hangzhou WuLin Men terminal which is far from the conference hotel. You still need to get a taxi to the conference venue. On the contrary, for buses departing on time table 2, their destination is HuangLong Tourist Hub and very close to the hotel.
8:40 10:00 11:00 12:00 14:00 20:00 21:00
13:00 15:00 16:00 17:00 18:00 19:00
View details in a larger map
Hangzhou East and Hangzhou Railway Station are two major railway stations if the participants reach Hangzhou by train. We recommend participants to take taxi to the conference venue from the train stations:
- From Hangzhou Railway Station:
- Taxi. Participants can take a taxi with approximate cost of 20CNY (3.3$) and it takes about 25 minutes to the conference hotel. Given the traffic conditions, it may take more time and fare during the rush-hours.
- Public Bus. Participants can take the bus K49 and get off at Songmuchang Station (松木场). The venue is just 100 meters away. The fare is 2CNY, so remember to prepare for the change.
- From Hangzhou East Railway Station:
- Taxi. The cost is almost 30CNY (4.9$) and the travel time is about 35 minutes.
- Public Bus. Participants can take the bus K28 and get off at Songmuchang Station (松木场). This will take 2CNY and travel time of 1 hour. .