IEEE Transactions on Multimedia (TMM),
- Song Cen, Pamela C. Cosman:
Decision trees for error concealment in video decoding.
- Chung J. Kuo, Tsang-Gang Lin, Ruey-Song Huang, Souheil F. Odeh:
Facial model estimation from stereo/mono image sequence.
- Hong-Goo Kang, Hong Kook Kim, Richard V. Cox:
Improving the transcoding capability of speech coders.
- W. C. Chu:
DCT-based image watermarking using subsampling.
- Jiung-Yao Huang:
An omnidirectional stroll-based virtual reality interface and its application on overhead crane training.
- Stefano Berretti, Alberto Del Bimbo, Enrico Vicario:
Weighted walkthroughs between extended entities for retrieval by spatial arrangement.
- Cuneyt Akinlar, Sarit Mukherjee:
A scalable bandwidth guaranteed distributed continuous media file system using network attached autonomous disks.
- Christophe De Vleeschouwer, Jean-François Delaigle, Benoit M. Macq:
Circular interpretation of bijective transformations in lossless watermarking for media asset management.
- Dan Lelescu, Dan Schonfeld:
Statistical sequential analysis for real-time video scene change detection on compressed multimedia bitstream.
- Wenjun Zeng, Shawmin Lei:
Efficient frequency domain selective scrambling of digital video.
- Yiu-Wing Leung, T. K. C. Chan:
Design of an interactive video-on-demand system.
- Joël Jung, Marc Antonini, Michel Barlaud:
Optimal decoder for block-transform based video coders.
- Chun-Shien Lu, Hong-Yuan Mark Liao:
Structural digital signature for image authentication: an incidental distortion resistant scheme.
- Gene Cheung, Steven McCanne:
A framework for computation-memory algorithmic optimization for signal processing.
- Shahram Ghandeharizadeh, LiGuo Huang, Ibrahim Kamel:
A cost driven disk scheduling algorithm for multimedia object retrieval.
- Deb Roy:
Grounded spoken language acquisition: experiments in word learning.
- Dimitris Papadias, Marios Mantzourogiannis, Ishfaq Ahmad:
Fast retrieval of similar configurations.
- Chia-Hung Yeh, Chung J. Kuo:
Iteration-free clustering algorithm for nonstationary image database.
- Theo Gevers, Harro M. G. Stokman:
Classifying color edges in video into shadow-geometry, highlight, or material transitions.
- A. Müfit Ferman, A. Murat Tekalp:
Two-stage hierarchical video summary extraction to match low-level user browsing preferences.
- Tamer Shanableh, Mohammed Ghanbari:
Loss concealment using B-pictures motion information.
- Tse-Hua Lan, Ahmed H. Tewfik:
A resource management strategy in wireless multimedia communications-total power saving in mobile terminals with a guaranteed QoS.
- Emin Martinian, Carl-Erik W. Sundberg:
Decreasing distortion using low delay codes for bursty packet loss channels.
- E. Izquierdo:
Efficient and accurate image based camera registration.
- Hideo Saito, Shigeyuki Baba, Takeo Kanade:
Appearance-based virtual view generation from multicamera videos captured in the 3-D room.
- Giorgio Zoia, Claudio Alberti:
A virtual DSP architecture for audio applications from a complexity analysis of MPEG-4 structured audio.
- Sunil Bharitkar, Chris Kyriakakis:
Selective signal cancellation for multiple-listener audio applications using eigenfilters.
- Ye Lu, HongJiang Zhang, Liu Wenyin, Chunhui Hu:
Joint semantics and feature based image retrieval using relevance feedback.
- Kunio Kashino, Takayuki Kurozumi, Hiroshi Murase:
A quick search method for audio and video signals based on histogram pruning.
- Ho Young Lee, Ho Keun Lee, Yeong Ho Ha:
Spatial color descriptor for image retrieval and video segmentation.
- Chiori Hori, Sadaoki Furui:
A new approach to automatic speech summarization.
- Huitao Luo, Alexandros Eleftheriadis:
Model-based segmentation and tracking of head-and-shoulder video objects for real time multimedia services.
- Alexander C. Loui, Andreas E. Savakis:
Automated event clustering and quality screening of consumer pictures for digital albuming.
- Sheau-Ru Tong, Sho-Chi Lee:
Delivery of compressed videos from video servers employing cycle-based data-block retrieval discipline.
- Christos Tryfonas, Anujan Varma:
Efficient algorithms for computation of the loss curve of video sources.
- Turgay Korkmaz, Marwan Krunz:
Routing multimedia traffic with QoS guarantees.
- Trevor Yensen, Jeffery P. Lariviere, Ioannis Lambadaris, Rafik A. Goubran:
HMM delay prediction technique for VoIP.
- Victor S. Frost:
Quantifying the temporal characteristics of network congestion events for multimedia services.
- Yinzhe Yu, L. Irene Cheng, Anup Basu:
Optimal adaptive bandwidth monitoring for QoS based retrieval.
- Sooyong Kang, Heon Young Yeom:
Storing continuous media objects to multizone recording disks using multirate smoothing technique.
Copyright © Fri Mar 12 17:33:50 2010
by Michael Ley (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Arun Raghupathy, N. Chandrachoodan, K. J. Ray Liu:
Algorithm and VLSI architecture for high performance adaptive video scaling.
- Jimmy H. P. Chim, Rynson W. H. Lau, Hong Va Leong, Antonio Si:
CyberWalk: a web-based distributed virtual walkthrough environment.
- Zaher Al Aghbari, Kunihiko Kaneko, Akifumi Makinouchi:
Content-trajectory approach for searching video databases.
- Yi J. Liang, Niko Färber, Bernd Girod:
Adaptive playout scheduling and loss concealment for voice communication over IP networks.
- Wade Trappe, Jie Song, Radha Poovendran, K. J. Ray Liu:
Key management and distribution for secure multimedia multicast.
- Raju Rangaswami, Zoran Dimitrijevic, Edward Y. Chang, S.-H. Gary Chan:
Fine-grained device management in an interactive media server.
- Frederick W. B. Li, Rynson W. H. Lau, Frederick F. C. Ng:
VSculpt : a distributed virtual sculpting environment for collaborative design.
- Jin Li, Hong-Hui Sun:
On interactive browsing of large images.