Copyright © Fri Mar 12 17:33:13 2010
by Michael Ley (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- François Nicolas, Eric Rivals:
Longest common subsequence problem for unoriented and cyclic strings.
- Jin Wook Kim, Kunsoo Park:
An efficient alignment algorithm for masked sequences.
- Anahí Gajardo, Jacques Mazoyer:
One Head Machines from a symbolic approach.
- Jeremy Avigad, Yimu Yin:
Quantifier elimination for the reals with a predicate for the powers of two.
- Christian Glaßer, Alan L. Selman, Liyu Zhang:
Canonical disjoint NP-pairs of propositional proof systems.
- Vassilis Giakoumakis, Stephan Olariu:
All minimal prime extensions of hereditary classes of graphs.
- Shane Saunders, Tadao Takaoka:
Solving shortest paths efficiently on nearly acyclic directed graphs.
- Yo-Sub Han, Derick Wood:
Obtaining shorter regular expressions from finite-state automata.
- Jun-Jie Pan, Gerard J. Chang:
Induced-path partition on graphs with special blocks.
- Jorge Almeida, Marc Zeitoun:
An automata-theoretic approach to the word problem for omega -terms over R.
- Peter Leupold:
Languages generated by iterated idempotency.
- Dario Catalano, Rosario Gennaro:
Cramer-Damgård signatures revisited: Efficient flat-tree signatures based on factoring.
- Andrea Frosini, Maurice Nivat:
Binary matrices under the microscope: A tomographical problem.
- L. Sunil Chandran, L. Shankar Ram:
On the relationship between ATSP and the cycle cover problem.
- Andreas Brandstädt, Van Bang Le, Suhail Mahfud:
New applications of clique separator decomposition for the Maximum Weight Stable Set problem.
- Yongxi Cheng, Xi Chen, Yiqun Lisa Yin:
On searching a table consistent with division poset.
- Boaz Patt-Shamir:
A note on efficient aggregate queries in sensor networks.
- Markus Kuba, Alois Panholzer:
The left-right-imbalance of binary search trees.
- Andrzej Pelc, David Peleg:
Feasibility and complexity of broadcasting with random transmission failures.