October 2002 Complexity and Logic
October 2002 Algorithmic Learning Theory
Copyright © Fri Mar 12 17:33:11 2010
by Michael Ley (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Osamu Watanabe, Arun Sharma:
- José L. Balcázar, Jorge Castro, David Guijarro, Hans-Ulrich Simon:
The consistency dimension and distribution-dependent learning from queries.
- Eiji Takimoto, Manfred K. Warmuth:
Predicting nearly as well as the best pruning of a planar decision graph.
- Sally A. Goldman, Stephen Kwek:
On learning unions of pattern languages and tree patterns in the mistake bound model.
- Nader H. Bshouty, Nadav Eiron, Eyal Kushilevitz:
PAC learning with nasty noise.
- Steffen Lange, Gunter Grieser:
On the power of incremental learning.
- Frank Stephan, Thomas Zeugmann:
Learning classes of approximations to non-recursive function.