17 June 2001 Eighth International Workshop on Algorithmic Learning Theory
- Ming Li:
Selected papers from ALT 1997 - Foreword.
- Sanjay Jain, Steffen Lange, Jochen Nessel:
On the learnability of recursively enumerable languages from good examples.
- John Case, Sanjay Jain, Arun Sharma:
Synthesizing noise-tolerant language learners.
- V. G. Vovk:
Probability theory for the Brier game.
- Leonid Gurvits:
A note on a scale-sensitive dimension of linear bounded functionals in Banach spaces.
- Andris Ambainis, Kalvis Apsitis, Rusins Freivalds, Carl H. Smith:
Hierarchies of probabilistic and team FIN-learning.
- Thomas Erlebach, Peter Rossmanith, Hans Stadtherr, Angelika Steger, Thomas Zeugmann:
Learning one-variable pattern languages very efficiently on average, in parallel, and by asking queries.
- Wolfgang Maass:
On the relevance of time in neural computation and learning.
- Eiji Takimoto, Akira Maruoka, Volodya Vovk:
Predicting nearly as well as the best pruning of a decision tree through dynamic programming scheme.
28 June 2001 Fourth Annual International Computing and Combinatorics Conference
Copyright © Fri Mar 12 17:33:10 2010
by Michael Ley (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Wen-Lian Hsu, Ming-Yang Kao:
Selected papers from COCOON 1998 - Foreword.
- Fan R. K. Chung, Ronald L. Graham:
Dynamic location problems with limited look-ahead .
- Kazuo Iwama, Eiji Miyano, Satoshi Tajima, Hisao Tamaki:
Efficient randomized routing algorithms on the two-dimensional mesh of buses.
- Dongsoo S. Kim, Ding-Zhu Du:
Multirate multicast switching networks.
- Marcos A. Kiwi, Daniel A. Spielman, Shang-Hua Teng:
Min-max-boundary domain decomposition.
- Alejandro López-Ortiz, Sven Schuierer:
The ultimate strategy to search on m rays?
- Chi-Jen Lu:
An exact characterization of symmetric functions in qAC0.
- Steffen Reith, Klaus W. Wagner:
On boolean lowness and boolean highness.
- Kuo-Hui Tsai, Da-Wei Wang, Frank K. Hwang:
Lower bounds for wide-sense nonblocking Clos network.