6 October 2000 PEPM 1997
Copyright © Fri Mar 12 17:33:10 2010
by Michael Ley (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Charles Consel:
Selected Papers from PEPM'97 - Foreword.
- Luke Hornof, Jacques Noyé:
Accurate binding-time analysis for imperative languages: flow, context, and return sensitivity.
- David Melski, Thomas W. Reps:
Interconvertibility of a class of set constraints and context-free-language reachability.
- Rogardt Heldal, John Hughes:
Extending a partial evaluator which supports separate compilation.
- Brian Grant, Markus Mock, Matthai Philipose, Craig Chambers, Susan J. Eggers:
DyC: an expressive annotation-directed dynamic compiler for C.
- Gilles Muller, Renaud Marlet, Eugen-Nicolae Volanschi:
Accurate program analyses for successful specialization of legacy system software.
- Walid Taha, Tim Sheard:
MetaML and multi-stage programming with explicit annotations.
- Olivier Danvy, Ulrik Pagh Schultz:
Lambda-dropping: transforming recursive equations into programs with block structure.