6 February 2000
Copyright © Fri Mar 12 17:33:09 2010
by Michael Ley (email@example.com)
- Didier Galmiche, David J. Pym:
Proof-search in type-theoretic languages: an introduction.
- James L. Caldwell, Ian P. Gent, Judith L. Underwood:
Search algorithms in type theory.
- Raymond McDowell, Dale Miller:
Cut-elimination for a logic with definitions and induction.
- Toshiyasu Arai, Grigori Mints:
Extended normal form theorems for logical proofs from axioms.
- Iliano Cervesato, Joshua S. Hodas, Frank Pfenning:
Efficient resource management for linear logic proof search.
- Martin W. Bunder:
Proof finding algorithms for implicational logics.
- Amy P. Felty:
The calculus of constructions as a framework for proof search with set variable instantiation.
- Didier Galmiche:
Connection methods in linear logic and proof nets construction.
- Gopalan Nadathur:
Correspondences between classical, intuitionistic and uniform provability.
- Eike Ritter, David J. Pym, Lincoln A. Wallen:
On the intuitionistic force of classical search.