- Doug Riecken, David Benyon, Henry Lieberman:
Editorial introduction to IUI 2000 S.I.
- Elisabeth André, Thomas Rist:
Presenting through performing: on the use of multiple lifelike characters in knowledge-based presentation systems.
- Simone Diniz Junqueira Barbosa, Clarisse Sieckenius de Souza:
Extending software through metaphors and metonymies.
- Shannon Bradshaw, Kristian J. Hammond:
Using citations to facilitate precise indexing and automatic index creation in collections of research papers.
- Jay Budzik, Kristian J. Hammond, Lawrence Birnbaum:
Information access in context.
- Justine Cassell, Timothy W. Bickmore, Lee Campbell, Hannes Högni Vilhjálmsson, Hao Yan:
More than just a pretty face: conversational protocols and the affordances of embodiment.
- Mark Derthick, Steven F. Roth:
Enhancing data exploration with a branching history of user operations.
- Anthony Jameson, Barbara Großmann-Hutter, Leonie March, Ralf Rummer, Thorsten Bohnenberger, Frank Wittig:
When actions have consequences: empirically based decision making for intelligent user interfaces.
- Stephan M. Kerpedjiev, Steven F. Roth:
Mapping communicative goals into conceptual tasks to generate graphics in discourse.
- Paul P. Maglio, Christopher S. Campbell, Rob Barrett, Ted Selker:
An architecture for developing attentive information systems.
- Dale Reed:
Capturing perceptual expertise: a sound equalization expert system.
- Max Bramer:
- Jon Timmis, Mark Neal:
A resource limited artificial immune system for data analysis.
- Ray J. Hickey, Richard G. Martin:
An instance-based approach to pattern association learning with application to the English past tense verb domain.
- Ian D. Wilson, Paul A. Roach, J. Andrew Ware:
Container stowage pre-planning: using search to generate solutions, a case study.
- Stephen Swift, Allan Tucker, Nigel J. Martin, Xiaohui Liu:
Grouping multivariate time series variables: applications to chemical process and visual field data.
- Barry Smyth, Elizabeth McKenna:
Competence guided incremental footprint-based retrieval.
- Belén Díaz-Agudo, Pedro A. González-Calero:
Formal concept analysis as a support technique for CBR.
- Alun D. Preece, Kit-ying Hui, W. A. Gray, Philippe Marti:
Designing for scalability in a knowledge fusion system.
- Pablo Gervás:
An expert system for the composition of formal Spanish poetry.
- Feng Yu Lin, Sally I. McClean:
A data mining approach to the prediction of corporate failure.
- Conor Hayes, Padraig Cunningham:
Smart radio - community based music radio.
- Mehdi Fallah-Tafti:
The application of artificial neural networks to anticipate the average journey time of traffic in the vicinity of merges.
- Robert Milne, Charlie Nicol, Louise Travé-Massuyès:
TIGER with model based diagnosis: initial deployment.
- Feng Shan, Ling Xia Li, Ling Cen:
An object-oriented intelligent design tool to aid the design of manufacturing systems.
- Tang Chao, Li Da Xu, Feng Shan:
An agent-based geographical information system.
- Shang Ming Zhou, Li Da Xu:
A new type of recurrent fuzzy neural network for modeling dynamic systems.
- Hong Xing Li, Li Da Xu:
Feature space theory - a mathematical foundation for data mining.
- Tong Li, Feng Shan, Ling Xia Li:
Information visualization for intelligent decision support systems.
- Zuo Bing Chen, Li Da Xu:
An object-oriented intelligent CAD system for ceramic kiln.
- Li Da Xu, Ning Liang, Qiong Gao:
An integrated knowledge-based system for grasslands ecosystems.
- Qiong Gao, Li Da Xu, Ning Liang:
Dynamic modelling with an integrated ecological knowledge-based system.
- Gangyong Geng, Ling Xia Li:
Scheduling railway freight cars.
- Baoan Yang, Ling Xia Li, Qinghua Xie, Jing Xu:
Development of a KBS for managing bank loan risk.
- Baoan Yang, Ling Xia Li, Hai Ji, Jing Xu:
An early warning system for loan risk assessment using artificial neural networks.
- Feng Shan, Huai Zu Li, Li Da Xu:
1 November 2001
1 December 2001
Copyright © Fri Mar 12 17:30:46 2010
by Michael Ley (firstname.lastname@example.org)