January 2007 Special Issue on Network and Information Security:
A Computational Intelligence Approach
- Ajith Abraham, Kate A. Smith, Ravi Jain, Lakhmi C. Jain:
Network and information security: A computational intelligence approach: Special Issue of Journal of Network and Computer Applications.
- Feng-Hsing Wang, Lakhmi C. Jain, Jeng-Shyang Pan:
VQ-based watermarking scheme with genetic codebook partition.
- Tai-Wen Yue, Suchen Chiang:
The semipublic encryption for visual cryptography using Q'tron neural networks.
- Gail-Joon Ahn, Badrinath Mohan, Seng-Phil Hong:
Towards secure information sharing using role-based delegation.
- Yihua Liao, V. Rao Vemuri, Alejandro Pasos:
Adaptive anomaly detection with evolving connectionist systems.
- Ajith Abraham, Ravi Jain, Johnson P. Thomas, Sang-Yong Han:
D-SCIDS: Distributed soft computing intrusion detection system.
- Tansel Özyer, Reda Alhajj, Ken Barker:
Intrusion detection by integrating boosting genetic fuzzy classifier and data mining criteria for rule pre-screening.
- Sandhya Peddabachigari, Ajith Abraham, Crina Grosan, Johnson P. Thomas:
Modeling intrusion detection system using hybrid intelligent systems.
- Ali El Kateeb:
High-speed routers design using data stream distributor unit.
- Hongsong Chen, Zhenzhou Ji, Mingzeng Hu, Fu Zhongchuan, Jiang Ruixiang:
Design and performance evaluation of a multi-agent-based dynamic lifetime security scheme for AODV routing protocol.
- Khong Neng Choong, B. M. Ali, V. Prakash, Yoke Chek Yee:
The case for a dynamic proxy framework with voluntary/incentive-based client hosting scheme.
- Hojjat Jafarpour, Nasser Yazdani, Navid Bazzaz-zadeh:
A scalable group communication mechanism for mobile agents.
- Vana Kalogeraki, Demetrios Zeinalipour-Yazti, Dimitrios Gunopulos, Alex Delis:
Distributed middleware architectures for scalable media services.
- Tainchi Lu, Chinghao Hsu:
Mobile agents for information retrieval in hybrid simulation environment.
- Hui Guo, Guobin Shen, Zhiguang Wang, Shipeng Li:
Optimized streaming media proxy and its applications.
- Lei Guo, Hongfang Yu, Lemin Li:
Dynamic survivable algorithm for meshed WDM optical networks.
- Jenq-Shiou Leu, Yuan-Po Chi, Wei Kuan Shih:
Design and implementation of Blog Rendering and Accessing INstantly system (BRAINS).
- Lijun Qian, Ning Song, Xiangfang Li:
Detection of wormhole attacks in multi-path routed wireless ad hoc networks: A statistical analysis approach.
- Kwang-Sik Shin, Jin-Ha Jung, Jin Young Cheon, Sang-Bang Choi:
Real-time network monitoring scheme based on SNMP for dynamic information.
- Xiaobo Zhou, Jianbin Wei, Cheng-Zhong Xu:
Quality-of-service differentiation on the Internet: A taxonomy.
- Suneuy Kim, Chita R. Das:
An analytical model for interval caching in interactive video servers.
- Mohammad Saniee Abadeh, Jafar Habibi, Caro Lucas:
Intrusion detection using a fuzzy genetics-based learning algorithm.
- Rongxi He, Bin Lin, Lemin Li:
Dynamic service-level-agreement aware shared-path protection in WDM mesh networks.
- Bruce Stephen, Lykourgos Petropoulakis:
The design and implementation of an agent-based framework for acceptable usage policy monitoring and enforcement.
- Wang Liang, Guo Yi-Ping, Fang Ming:
Web search engine based on DNS.
- Manuel Esteve, Carlos E. Palau, J. Martínez-Nohales, Benjamín Molina:
A video streaming application for urban traffic management.
- M. Can Filibeli, Öznur Özkasap, M. Reha Civanlar:
Embedded web server-based home appliance networks.
- Xiaobo Zhou, Cheng-Zhong Xu:
Efficient algorithms of video replication and placement on a cluster of streaming servers.
- Kenneth J. Turner:
Representing and analysing composed web services using Cress.
- Christos Bouras, Giorgos Kounenis, Ioannis Misedakis:
A web content manipulation technique based on page Fragmentation.
- Siti Z. Z. Abidin, Min Chen, Phil W. Grant:
Designing interaction protocols using noughts and crosses type games.
- Alejandro Quintero, Da Yu Li, Harold Castro:
A location routing protocol based on smart antennas for ad hoc networks.
- Yan Bai, Mabo Robert Ito:
A new technique for minimizing network loss from users' perspective.
- Lei Guo, Jin Cao, Hongfang Yu, Lemin Li:
A new shared-risk link groups (SRLG)-disjoint path provisioning with shared protection in WDM optical networks.
- Chin-Chen Chang, Chih-Yang Lin, Keng-Chu Lin:
Simple efficient mutual anonymity protocols for peer-to-peer network based on primitive roots.
- Jin Cao, Lei Guo, Hongfang Yu, Lemin Li:
A novel recursive shared segment protection algorithm in survivable WDM networks.
- Rongping Lin, Sheng Wang, Lemin Li:
Protections for multicast session in WDM optical networks under reliability constraints.
- Chan-Ho Min, Sehun Kim:
On-demand utility-based power control routing for energy-aware optimization in mobile ad hoc networks.
- Gwo-Jong Yu, Chih-Yung Chang, Kuei-Ping Shih, Shih-Chieh Lee:
Relay reduction and disjoint routes construction for scatternet over Bluetooth radio system.
- Kwang-Sik Shin, Jin-Ha Jung, Wan-Oh Yoon, Sang-Bang Choi:
P2P transfer of partial stream in multimedia multicast.
- Yiqun Xu, Luigi Logrippo, Jacques Sincennes:
Detecting feature interactions in CPL.
- Ibrahim Özçelik, Hüseyin Ekiz:
Building an interconnection between PROFIBUS and ATM networks.
August 2007 Special issue on distributed denial-of-service and intrusion detection
Special issue on intelligence-based adaptation for ubiquitous multimedia communications
- Xiaobo Zhou, Cheng-Zhong Xu:
Distributed denial-of-service and intrusion detection.
- Shigang Chen, Yong Tang, Wenliang Du:
Stateful DDoS attacks and targeted filtering.
- Matthias Bossardt, Thomas Dübendorfer, Bernhard Plattner:
Enhanced Internet security by a distributed traffic control service based on traffic ownership.
- Vasilios A. Siris, Ilias Stavrakis:
Provider-based deterministic packet marking against distributed DoS attacks.
- Tao Peng, Christopher Leckie, Kotagiri Ramamohanarao:
Information sharing for distributed intrusion detection systems.
- Gabriel López Millán, Óscar Cánovas Reverte, Antonio F. Gómez-Skarmeta, Jesús D. Jiménez Re, Rafael Marín López:
A network access control approach based on the AAA architecture and authorization attributes.
- Celia Li, Cungang Yang, Richard Cheung:
Key management for role hierarchy in distributed systems.
- Bing Wu, Jie Wu, Eduardo B. Fernández, Mohammad Ilyas, Spyros S. Magliveras:
Secure and efficient key management in mobile ad hoc networks.
Innovations in agent collaboration,
cooperation and Teaming,
- George D. Magoulas, George Ghinea:
Intelligence-based adaptation for ubiquitous multimedia communications.
- Dietmar Jannach, Klaus Leopold:
Knowledge-based multimedia adaptation for ubiquitous multimedia consumption.
- Nicola Cranley, Philip Perry, Liam Murphy:
Dynamic content-based adaptation of streamed multimedia.
- Michael J. O'Grady, Gregory M. P. O'Hare, C. Donaghey:
Delivering adaptivity through context-awareness.
- Vincent Charvillat, Romulus Grigoras:
Reinforcement learning for dynamic multimedia adaptation.
- Johan Bollen, Michael L. Nelson, Gary Geisler, Raquel Araujo:
Usage derived recommendations for a video digital library.
- Gloria E. Phillips-Wren, Anders I. Mørch, Jeffrey Tweedale, Nikhil Ichalkaranje:
Innovations in agent collaboration, cooperation and Teaming, Part 2.
- Jeffrey Tweedale, Nikhil Ichalkaranje, Christos Sioutis, B. Jarvis, Angela Consoli, Gloria E. Phillips-Wren:
Innovations in multi-agent systems.
- Lin Padgham, Wei Liu:
Internet collaboration and service composition as a loose form of teamwork.
- Antonella Di Stefano, Giuseppe Pappalardo, Corrado Santoro, Emiliano Tramontana:
A framework for the design and automated implementation of communication aspects in multi-agent systems.
- Wei Xu, Jiannong Cao, Beihong Jin, Jing Li, Liang Zhang:
GCS-MA: A group communication system for mobile agents.
- Tom Wanyama, Behrouz Homayoun Far:
A protocol for multi-agent negotiation in a group-choice decision making process.
- Gerhard Weiß, Matthias Nickles, Michael Rovatsos, Felix A. Fischer:
Specifying the intertwining of cooperation and autonomy in agent-based systems.
- Justin Z. Zhan, Stan Matwin, LiWu Chang:
Privacy-preserving collaborative association rule mining.
- Abdelhamid Ouardani, Samuel Pierre, Hanifa Boucheneb:
A security protocol for mobile agents based upon the cooperation of sedentary agents.
- Ruth Aguilar-Ponce, Ashok Kumar, J. Luis Tecpanecatl-Xihuitl, Magdy Bayoumi:
A network of sensor-based framework for automated visual surveillance.
November 2007 Special issue on Information technology
- Xiangjian He:
- Shinichi Suzuki, Yasushi Shinjo, Toshio Hirotsu, Kozo Itano, Kazuhiko Kato:
Capability-based egress network access control by using DNS server.
- Yanni Wu, Kuo Zhang, Xiaoge Wang, Jinlan Tian:
Extending metadata with scenarios in adaptive distributed system.
- Michael J. Callaghan, Jim Harkin, E. McColgan, T. Martin McGinnity, Liam P. Maguire:
Client-server architecture for collaborative remote experimentation.
- Carolyn McGregor, Bruce Kneale, Mark Tracy:
On-demand Virtual Neonatal Intensive Care units supporting rural, remote and urban healthcare with Bush Babies Broadband.
- Wenjing Jia, Huaifeng Zhang, Xiangjian He:
Region-based license plate detection.
- Hatice Gunes, Massimo Piccardi:
Bi-modal emotion recognition from expressive face and body gestures.
- Junjun Xia, Lin Ni, Yuan Miao:
A new digital implementation of ridgelet transform for images of dyadic length.
- Donn Morrison, Liyanage C. De Silva:
Voting ensembles for spoken affect classification.
- Ben-Nian Wang, Yang Gao, Zhaoqian Chen, Jun-Yuan Xie, Shifu Chen:
A two-layered multi-agent reinforcement learning model and algorithm.
Copyright © Fri Mar 12 17:30:19 2010
by Michael Ley (email@example.com)
- Jung-San Lee, Chin-Chen Chang:
Secure communications for cluster-based ad hoc networks using node identities.
- Christopher J. Martinez, Wei-Ming Lin, Parimal Patel:
Optimal XOR hashing for non-uniformly distributed address lookup in computer networks.
- Bart Duysburgh, Thijs Lambrecht, Filip De Turck, Bart Dhoedt, Piet Demeester:
Design and analysis of a stable set-up protocol for transcoding multicast trees in active networks.
- S. A. Al-Talib, Borhanuddin Mohd Ali, Sabira Khatun, Subramaniam Shamala:
Improving the multicast state scalability in internet routers by integrating hash algorithm with recursive unicast.