- J. Leon Zhao, Mohan Tanniru, Liang-Jie Zhang:
Services computing as the foundation of enterprise agility: Overview of recent advances and introduction to the special issue.
- Therani Madhusudan:
A web services framework for distributed model management.
- Phillipa Oaks, Arthur H. M. ter Hofstede:
Guided interaction: A mechanism to enable ad hoc service interaction.
- Sanjay Gosain:
Realizing the vision for web services: Strategies for dealing with imperfect standards.
- David Bell, Sergio de Cesare, Nicola Iacovelli, Mark Lycett, Antonio Merico:
A framework for deriving semantic web services.
- Patrick C. K. Hung, Dickson K. W. Chiu, W. W. Fung, William K. Cheung, Raymond K. Wong, Samuel P. M. Choi, Eleanna Kafeza, James T. Kwok, Joshua C. C. Pun, Vivying S. Y. Cheng:
End-to-end privacy control in service outsourcing of human intensive processes: A multi-layered Web service integration approach.
- Seung-Hyun Rhee, Hyerim Bae, Yongsun Choi:
Enhancing the efficiency of supply chain processes through web services.
- Karthikeyan Umapathy, Sandeep Purao:
A theoretical investigation of the emerging standards for web services.
- Patrick C. K. Hung, Don Sparrow, Qing Li:
ISF special issue on enterprise services computing: Evolution and challenges.
- Matthias Book, Volker Gruhn:
Specifying and controlling multi-channel web interfaces for enterprise applications.
- Daniel Brenner, Colin Atkinson, Rainer Malaka, Matthias Merdes, Barbara Paech, Dima Suliman:
Reducing verification effort in component-based software engineering through built-in testing.
- Pontus Johnson, Robert Lagerström, Per Närman, Mårten Simonsson:
Enterprise architecture analysis with extended influence diagrams.
- Lea Kutvonen, Janne Metso, Sini Ruohomaa:
From trading to eCommunity management: Responding to social and contractual challenges.
- Themis Palpanas, Pawan Chowdhary, George A. Mihaila, Florian Pinel:
Integrated model-driven dashboard development.
- Kenneth Chan, Iman Poernomo:
QoS-aware model driven architecture through the UML and CIM.
- Dick A. C. Quartel, Maarten W. A. Steen, Stanislav Pokraev, Marten van Sinderen:
COSMO: A conceptual framework for service modelling and refinement.
- Christina Ann LaComb, Janet Arlie Barnett, Qimei Pan:
The imagination market.
- Michele Marchesi, Giancarlo Succi, Barbara Russo:
A model of the dynamics of the market of COTS software, in the absence of new entrants.
- Vincenza Carchiolo, Alessandro Longheu, Michele Malgeri, Giuseppe Mangioni:
A model for a web-based learning system.
- Chulmo Koo, Jaeki Song, Yong Jin Kim, Kichan Nam:
Do e-business strategies matter? The antecedents and relationship with firm performance.
- Jyoti Choudrie, Anastasia Papazafeiropoulou:
Assessing the UK policies for broadband adoption.
- Yong I. Song, Wonseok Woo, H. Raghav Rao:
Interorganizational information sharing in the airline industry: An analysis of stock market responses to code-sharing agreements.
- Patrick C. K. Hung:
Special issue on enterprise distributed computing model and implementation.
- João Paulo A. Almeida, Maria-Eugenia Iacob, Pascal van Eck:
Requirements traceability in model-driven development: Applying model and transformation conformance.
- Dan Hong, Dickson K. W. Chiu, Vincent Y. Shen, S. C. Cheung, Eleanna Kafeza:
Ubiquitous enterprise service adaptations based on contextual user behavior.
- Remco M. Dijkman, Teduh Dirgahayu, Dick A. C. Quartel:
The adequacy of languages for representing interaction mechanisms.
- Zuling Kang, Hongbing Wang, Patrick C. K. Hung:
WS-CDL+ for web service collaboration.
- Xiaofeng Yu, Yan Zhang, Tian Zhang, Linzhang Wang, Jun Hu, Jianhua Zhao, Xuandong Li:
A model-driven development framework for enterprise Web services.
- Michael F. Nowlan, M. Brian Blake:
Agent-mediated knowledge sharing for intelligent services management.
- Dunlu Peng, Xiaoling Wang, Aoying Zhou:
VsLattice: A vector-based conceptual index structure for web service retrieval.
- Yuri Natchetoi, Huaigu Wu, Gilbert Babin, Serhan Dagtas:
EXEM: Efficient XML data exchange management for mobile applications.
Copyright © Fri Mar 12 17:29:16 2010
by Michael Ley (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Nasir D. Memon, Thomas Daniels:
Special issue on secure knowledge management.
- Yanjun Zuo, Timothy O'Keefe:
Post-release information privacy protection: A framework and next-generation privacy-enhanced operating system.
- Daniel S. Soper, Haluk Demirkan, Michael Goul:
An interorganizational knowledge-sharing security model with breach propagation detection.
- Finn Olav Sveen, Eliot Rich, Matthew Jager:
Overcoming organizational challenges to secure knowledge management.
- Murray E. Jennex, Suzanne Zyngier:
Security as a contributor to knowledge management success.
- Saravanan Muthaiyah, Larry Kerschberg:
Virtual organization security policies: An ontology-based integration approach.
- Joseph A. Cazier, Benjamin B. M. Shao, Robert D. St. Louis:
Sharing information and building trust through value congruence.
- Pu Li, H. Raghav Rao:
An examination of private intermediaries' roles in software vulnerabilities disclosure.
- Peter Goldschmidt:
Managing the false alarms: A framework for assurance and verification of surveillance monitoring.