14 June 2004
- Sankar K. Pal, Ashish Ghosh:
Soft computing data mining.
- Sankar K. Pal:
Soft data mining, computational theory of perceptions, and rough-fuzzy approach.
- Deborah R. Carvalho, Alex Alves Freitas:
A hybrid decision tree/genetic algorithm method for data mining.
- Krzysztof J. Cios, Lukasz A. Kurgan:
CLIP4: Hybrid inductive machine learning algorithm that generates inequality rules.
- Yifeng Zhang, Siddhartha Bhattacharyya:
Genetic programming in classifying large-scale data: an ensemble method.
- William H. Hsu:
Genetic wrappers for feature selection in decision tree induction and variable ordering in Bayesian network structure learning.
- Ashish Ghosh, Bhabesh Nath:
Multi-objective rule mining using genetic algorithms.
- Krista Lagus, Samuel Kaski, Teuvo Kohonen:
Mining massive document collections by the WEBSOM method.
- Huidong Jin, Wing-Ho Shum, Kwong-Sak Leung, Man Leung Wong:
Expanding Self-Organizing Map for data visualization and cluster analysis.
- Ronald R. Yager:
A framework for multi-source data fusion.
- Michael M. Yin, Jason Tsong-Li Wang:
GeneScout: a data mining system for predicting vertebrate genes in genomic DNA sequences.
18 June 2004 Information Technology
Copyright © Fri Mar 12 17:29:13 2010
by Michael Ley (email@example.com)
- Moussa Demba, Khaled Bsaïes:
Appropriate lemmae discovery.
- Muhammad Sarfraz, Mohammed Ali Siddiqui:
Development of a multi-resolution framework for NUBS.
- Samir Elloumi, Jihad Mohamad Jaam, Ahmad Hasnah, Ali Jaoua, Ibtissem Nafkha:
A multi-level conceptual data reduction approach based on the Lukasiewicz implication.
- Fadi El Chakik, Ahmad Shahine, Jihad Mohamad Jaam, Ahmad Hasnah:
An approach for constructing complex discriminating surfaces based on Bayesian interference of the maximum entropy.
- Ahmed Yassin Al-Dubai, Mohamed Ould-Khaoua, K. El-Zayyat, Ismail Ababneh, S. Al-Dobai:
Towards scalable collective communication for multicomputer interconnection networks.