- Mohamed Shehab, Elisa Bertino, Arif Ghafoor:
Workflow authorisation in mediator-free environments.
- Eunjin Jung, Mohamed G. Gouda:
Vulnerability analysis of certificate graphs.
- Aggelos Kiayias, Moti Yung:
Secure scalable group signature with dynamic joins and separable authorities.
- Matthew K. Franklin:
A survey of key evolving cryptosystems.
- Ihab Hamadeh, George Kesidis:
A taxonomy of internet traceback.
- Arshad Jhumka, Felix C. Freiling, Christof Fetzer, Neeraj Suri:
An approach to synthesise safe systems.
- Joseph B. Evans, Weichao Wang, Benjamin J. Ewy:
Wireless networking security: open issues in trust, management, interoperation and measurement.
- Håkan Englund, Thomas Johansson:
Three ways to mount distinguishing attacks on irregularly clocked stream ciphers.
- Bo Zhu, Sushil Jajodia, Mohan S. Kankanhalli:
Building trust in peer-to-peer systems: a review.
- Mahalingam Ramkumar, Nasir D. Memon:
Secure collaborations over message boards.
Copyright © Fri Mar 12 17:28:43 2010
by Michael Ley (email@example.com)
- Haodong Wang, Bo Sheng, Qun Li:
Elliptic curve cryptography-based access control in sensor networks.
- Jianliang Zheng, Jie Li, Myung J. Lee, Michael Anshel:
A lightweight encryption and authentication scheme for wireless sensor networks.
- Jamal N. Al-Karaki:
Analysis of routing security-energy trade-offs in wireless sensor networks.
- Ortal Arazi, Hairong Qi:
Load-balanced key establishment methodologies in wireless sensor networks.
- Jing Deng, Richard Han, Shivakant Mishra:
Limiting DoS attacks during multihop data delivery in wireless sensor networks.
- Jing-Shyang Hwu, Shih-Feng Hsu, Yi-Bing Lin, Rong-Jaye Chen:
End-to-end security mechanisms for SMS.
- Xinyuan Wang:
The loop fallacy and deterministic serialisation in tracing intrusion connections through stepping stones.
- Yixin Jiang, Chuang Lin, Minghui Shi, Xuemin Shen:
A self-encryption authentication protocol for teleconference services.
- Stephen F. Owens, Reuven R. Levary:
An adaptive expert system approach for intrusion detection.
- Yiqun Chen, Willy Susilo, Yi Mu:
Convertible identity-based anonymous designated ring signatures.
- Joseph Chee Ming Teo, Chik How Tan, Jim Mee Ng:
Low-power authenticated group key agreement for heterogeneous wireless networks.
- Chik How Tan:
A new signature scheme without random oracles.
- Yu Liu, Cristina Comaniciu, Hong Man:
Modelling misbehaviour in ad hoc networks: a game theoretic approach for intrusion detection.
- Vasileios Karyotis, Symeon Papavassiliou, Mary Grammatikou, Vasilis Maglaris:
A novel framework for mobile attack strategy modelling and vulnerability analysis in wireless ad hoc networks.