January 2007 Information security in the knowledge economy
- Ajay S. Vinze, T. S. Raghu:
Information security in the knowledge economy.
- Surasak Sanguanpong, Urupoj Kanlayasiri:
Worm damage minimization in enterprise networks.
- Mark Keith, Benjamin Shao, Paul John Steinbart:
The usability of passphrases for authentication: An empirical field study.
- Irene M. Y. Woon, Atreyi Kankanhalli:
Investigation of IS professionals' intention to practise secure development of applications.
- Edna Reid, Hsinchun Chen:
Mapping the contemporary terrorism research domain.
- Michael Chau, Jennifer Jie Xu:
Mining communities and their relationships in blogs: A study of online hate groups.
- Jialun Qin, Yilu Zhou, Edna Reid, Guanpi Lai, Hsinchun Chen:
Analyzing terror campaigns on the internet: Technical sophistication, content richness, and Web interactivity.
- Sudip Bhattacharjee, Ram D. Gopal, Kaveepan Lertwachara, James R. Marsden:
Stochastic dynamics of music album lifecycle: An analysis of the new market landscape.
- Yan Liu, Gavriel Salvendy:
Design and evaluation of visualization support to facilitate decision trees classification.
- Daniel Johnson, John A. Gardner:
The media equation and team formation: Further evidence for experience as a moderator.
- Riccardo Mazza, Vania Dimitrova:
CourseVis: A graphical student monitoring tool for supporting instructors in web-based distance courses.
- Donata Francescato, Minou Ella Mebane, Rita Porcelli, Carlo Attanasio, Marcella Pulino:
Developing professional skills and social capital through computer supported collaborative learning in university contexts.
- Meng Hsiang Hsu, Teresa L. Ju, Chia-Hui Yen, Chun-Ming Chang:
Knowledge sharing behavior in virtual communities: The relationship between trust, self-efficacy, and outcome expectations.
- Prabu David, Mei Song, Andrew Hayes, Eric S. Fredin:
A cyclic model of information seeking in hyperlinked environments: The role of goals, self-efficacy, and intrinsic motivation.
April 2007 Evaluating affective interactions
- Katherine Isbister, Kristina Höök:
Evaluating affective interactions.
- Kirsten Boehner, Rogério de Paula, Paul Dourish, Phoebe Sengers:
How emotion is made and measured.
- William W. Gaver:
Cultural commentators: Non-native interpretations as resources for polyphonic assessment.
- Richard L. Hazlett, Joey Benedek:
Measuring emotional valence to understand the user's experience of software.
- Katherine Isbister, Kristina Höök, Jarmo Laaksolahti, Michael Sharp:
The sensual evaluation instrument: Developing a trans-cultural self-report measure of affect.
- Regan L. Mandryk, M. Stella Atkins:
A fuzzy physiological approach for continuously modeling emotion during interaction with play technologies.
- Scott W. McQuiggan, James C. Lester:
Modeling and evaluating empathy in embodied companion agents.
- Rosalind W. Picard, Karen K. Liu:
Relative subjective count and assessment of interruptive technologies applied to mobile monitoring of stress.
- Jocelyn Smith, Karon E. MacLean:
Communicating emotion through a haptic link: Design space and methodology.
- Petra Sundström, Anna Ståhl, Kristina Höök:
In situ informants exploring an emotional mobile messaging system in their everyday practice.
- Minna Isomursu, Marika Tähti, Soili Väinämö, Kari Kuutti:
Experimental evaluation of five methods for collecting emotions in field settings with mobile applications.
May 2007 Ambient intelligence:
From interaction to insight
- Emma L. Clayes, Anne H. Anderson:
Real faces and robot faces: The effects of representation on computer-mediated communication.
- Mincheol Kang:
The effects of agent activeness and cooperativeness on team decision efficiency: A computational simulation study using Team-Soar.
- Hee-Woong Kim, Hock Chuan Chan, Yee Pia Chan:
A balanced thinking-feelings model of information systems continuance.
- Carina Paine, Ulf-Dietrich Reips, Stefan Stieger, Adam N. Joinson, Tom Buchanan:
Internet users' perceptions of 'privacy concerns' and 'privacy actions'.
- Mark J. Weal, Harith Alani, Sanghee Kim, Paul H. Lewis, David E. Millard, Patrick A. S. Sinclair, David De Roure, Nigel R. Shadbolt:
Ontologies as facilitators for repurposing web documents.
July 2007 Knowledge representation with ontologies:
Present challenges - Future possibilities
- Christopher Brewster, Kieron O'Hara:
Knowledge representation with ontologies: Present challenges - Future possibilities.
- Bo Hu, Srinandan Dasmahapatra, David Dupplaw, Paul H. Lewis, Nigel Shadbolt:
Reflections on a medical ontology.
- Robert Stevens, Mikel Egaña Aranguren, Katy Wolstencroft, Ulrike Sattler, Nick Drummond, Matthew Horridge, Alan L. Rector:
Using OWL to model biological knowledge.
- Stephen Cranefield, Jin Pan:
Bridging the gap between the model-driven architecture and ontology engineering.
- Walid S. Saba:
Language, logic and ontology: Uncovering the structure of commonsense knowledge.
- Henrik Eriksson:
The semantic-document approach to combining documents and ontologies.
- Keith L. Clark, Frank G. McCabe:
Ontology schema for an agent belief store.
- Sangun Park, Jae Kyu Lee:
Rule identification using ontology while acquiring rules from Web pages.
- William Pike, Mark Gahegan:
Beyond ontologies: Toward situated representations of scientific knowledge.
- Khaled Hassanein, Milena M. Head:
Manipulating perceived social presence through the web interface and its impact on attitude towards online shopping.
- Seungkeun Song, Joohyeon Lee:
RETRACTED - Key factors of heuristic evaluation for game design: Towards massively multi-player online role-playing game.
- Ashish Kapoor, Winslow Burleson, Rosalind W. Picard:
Automatic prediction of frustration.
- Christoph Bartneck, Matthias Rauterberg:
HCI reality - an 'Unreal Tournament'?
- Kim-Phuong L. Vu, Robert W. Proctor, Abhilasha Bhargav-Spantzel, Bik-Lam (Belin) Tai, Joshua Cook, E. Eugene Schultz:
Improving password security and memorability to protect personal and organizational information.
- Min Lin, Rich Goldman, Kathleen J. Price, Andrew Sears, Julie A. Jacko:
How do people tap when walking? An empirical investigation of nomadic data entry.
- Holtjona Galanxhi-Janaqi, Fiona Fui-Hoon Nah:
Deception in cyberspace: A comparison of text-only vs. avatar-supported medium.
- Annu-Maaria Nivala, L. Tiina Sarjakoski, Tapani Sarjakoski:
Usability methods' familiarity among map application developers.
- Heeseok Lee, Jeoungkun Kim, Jonguk Kim:
Determinants of success for application service provider: An empirical test in small businesses.
- Viktor de Boer, Maarten van Someren, Bob J. Wielinga:
A redundancy-based method for the extraction of relation instances from the Web.
Copyright © Fri Mar 12 17:28:32 2010
by Michael Ley (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Zdenek Zdráhal, Paul Mulholland, Michael Valásek, Ansgar Bernardi:
Worlds and transformations: Supporting the sharing and reuse of engineering design knowledge.
- Ludovic Le Bigot, Patrice Terrier, Virginie Amiel, Gérard Poulain, Eric Jamet, Jean-François Rouet:
Effect of modality on collaboration with a dialogue system.
- Pablo Romero, Benedict du Boulay, Richard Cox, Rudi Lutz, Sallyann Bryant:
Debugging strategies and tactics in a multi-representation software environment.