8. Middleware 2007:
USA - MGC Bruno Schulze, Omer F. Rana, Jim Myers, Walfredo Cirne (Eds.):
Proceedings of the 5th International Workshop on Middleware for Grid Computing (MGC 2007), held at the ACM/IFIP/USENIX 8th International Middleware Conference, November 26-30, 2007, Newport Beach, Orange County, California, USA.
ACM International Conference Proceeding Series ACM 2007, ISBN 978-1-59593-944-9
Copyright © Mon Mar 15 03:47:01 2010
by Michael Ley (email@example.com)
- Agustín C. Caminero, Omer F. Rana, Blanca Caminero, Carmen Carrión:
An autonomic network-aware scheduling architecture for grid computing.
- William M. Jones:
Using checkpointing to recover from poor multi-site parallel job scheduling decisions.
- A. K. M. Khaled Ahsan Talukder, Michael Kirley, Rajkumar Buyya:
Multiobjective differential evolution for workflow execution on grids.
- Alexandru Caracas, Jörn Altmann:
A pricing information service for grid computing.
- James Broberg, Rajkumar Buyya:
A multi-commodity flow approach to maximising utility in linked market-based grids.
- Romulo B. Rosinha, Cláudio Fernando Resin Geyer, Patrícia Kayser Vargas:
WSPE: a peer-to-peer programming environment for grid-unaware applications.
- Alexandre Ceasar Tavares Vidal, Francisco José da Silva e Silva, Sergio Takeo Kofuji, Fabio Kon:
Semantics-based grid resource management.
- Behnaz Pourebrahimi, Koen Bertels:
Fair access to scarce resources in ad-hoc grids using an economic-based approach.
- Peer Hasselmeyer:
Removing the need for state dissemination in grid resource brokering.
- Luiz M. R. Gadelha Jr., Bruno Schulze:
On the management of grid credentials.