1. PIKM 2007:
Portugal Aparna S. Varde, Jian Pei (Eds.):
Proceedings of the First Ph.D. Workshop in CIKM, PIKM 2007, Sixteenth ACM Conference on Information and Knowledge Management, CIKM 2007, Lisbon, Portugal, November 9, 2007.
- Matthew Lease:
Natural language processing for information retrieval: the time is ripe (again).
- Lina Lubyte:
Reusing relational sources for semantic information access.
- Judith Winter, Oswald Drobnik:
An architecture for xml information retrieval in a peer-to-peer environment.
- Gianluca Demartini:
Leveraging semantic technologies for enterprise search.
- Anja Klein:
Incorporating quality aspects in sensor data streams.
- Lei Wu, Zhiwei Li, Mingjing Li, Wei-Ying Ma, Nenghai Yu:
Mutually beneficial learning with application to on-line news classification.
- Karen Walzer, Alexander Schill, Alexander Löser:
Temporal constraints for rule-based event processing.
- Alf-Christian Schering, Holger Meyer, Andreas Heuer:
Managing highly correlated semi-structured data: architectural aspects of a digital archive.
- Marc Holze, Norbert Ritter:
Towards workload shift detection and prediction for autonomic databases.
- Yi Ma, Edward A. Fox, Marcos André Gonçalves:
Personal digital library: pim through a 5s perspective.
- Gracinda Carvalho, David Martins de Matos, Vitor Rocio:
Document retrieval for question answering: a quantitative evaluation of text preprocessing.
Copyright © Fri Mar 12 17:07:53 2010
by Michael Ley (email@example.com)
- Youssef Kadri, Jian-Yun Nie:
Combining resources with confidence measures for cross language information retrieval.
- Lei Zou, Lei Chen, Yansheng Lu:
Top-k subgraph matching query in a large graph.
- Patrício de Alencar Silva, Cláudia M. F. A. Ribeiro, Ulrich Schiel:
Formalizing ontology reconciliation techniques as a basis for meaningful mediation in service-related tasks.
- Fatma-Zohra Bessai Mechmache, Mohand Boughanem, Zaia Alimazighi:
Possibility and necessity measures for relevance assessment.
- Theodora Mondo T. Mwebesa, Venansius Baryamureeba, Ddembe Williams:
Collaborative framework for supporting indigenous knowledge management.
- Samia Saidi, Yahya Slimani, Khedija Arour:
Webview selection from user access patterns.