7. ICEC 2005:
China Qi Li, Ting-Peng Liang (Eds.):
Proceedings of the 7th International Conference on Electronic Commerce, ICEC 2005, Xi'an, China, August 15-17, 2005.
ACM International Conference Proceeding Series 113 ACM 2005, ISBN 1-59593-112-0
E-commerce-models, structure, mechanisms, globalization, and strategy
- Si-qing Liu:
A theoretic discussion of tourism e-commerce.
- Guoling Lao, Shujie Hu:
Strategic enlightenment from retailing to e-tailing.
- Siriluck Rotchanakitumnuai, Mark Speece:
The impact of web-based service on switching cost: evidence from Thai internet banking.
- Xiujian Wei, Fang Xie:
Analysis of China's tourist e-commerce development.
- Shuyuan Zhang, Huaxun He:
The current situation and prospects of implementing e-commerce in Chinese grain enterprises.
- Jijiao Jiang, Naiding Yang:
Financial rumors on investor sentiment in the emerging e-commerce network.
- Zheng Lin, Jing Wu:
Research on audit informatization under the environment of e-business.
- Kuanhai Zhang, Haishan Tian, Huading Jia, Qinghong Shuai:
Effects of transaction circulating rate and currency issue quantity under the circumstance of using e-money: the second paper of serials on e-money.
- Hongming Chen, Zhijun Liao, Xiaoqing Zeng:
The planning research on financial informationization of electrical power business.
- Junsheng Wang:
The thinking of securities on electronic commerce.
- Gang Ma, Hongxin Li, Kun Luo:
Application of clustering in regional economy.
- Jianzheng Yang, Guangbin Miao:
The estimates and forecasts of worldwide e-commerce.
- Shuchun Ho, Robert J. Kauffman, Ting-Peng Liang:
A growth theory perspective on the international diffusion of e-commerce.
- Guo-ping Li, Guo-yong Huang:
The "Core-Periphery" pattern of the globalization of electronic commerce.
- Jianjia Liu, Lei Lu:
Development of e-commerce statistics and the implications.
- Chunsheng Yang:
Initial probe on the development of e-commerce.
- Meimei Chen, Bingyong Tang, Sheng Cheng:
An index system for quality synthesis evaluation of BtoC business website.
- Ying Chen, Min Chen, Graeme Faulkner:
Towards a conceptual design of an intelligent system for an international trade centre in China.
- Fan Wu, Frank Kuo, Liu-Wei Liu:
The application of RFID on drug safety of inpatient nursing healthcare.
- Mohammed Quaddus, Jun Xu, Zohurul Hoque:
Factors of adoption of online auction: a China study.
- Rong-An Shang, Charlie C. Chen, Ying-Ching Liu:
Internet EDI adoption factors: power, trust and vision.
- Rimantas Gatautis, Bronius Neverauskas:
E-commerce adoption in transition economies: SMEs perspectives in Lithuania.
- Feng Ouyang, Yunhe Li:
The actuality, questions and countermeasures of Electronic Commerce application in SMEs: a survey in the East of Guangdong Province, China.
- Jijian Li, Liwei Li:
On the critical success factors for B2B e-marketplace.
- Zhangxi Lin, Jun Li:
The online auction market in China: a comparative study between Taobao and eBay.
- Famin Yi, Lilin Diao:
Electronic market and operating intermediary.
- Ming Qi, Xianjun Huang:
The design and analysis of three-dimensional e-business model.
- Clive Vassell, Nadia Amin:
A meta strategy for electronic commerce: a twin level framework.
- Qi Li, Xianfeng Zhang:
The application of exchange oriented three-dimensional e-commerce model: cases based explanation.
- Sudipto Banerjee, Robert J. Kauffman, Bin Wang:
A dynamic Bayesian analysis of the drivers of Internet firm survival.
- Tongsen Wang, Lei Wu, Zhangxi Lin:
The revival of Mozilla in the browser war against Internet Explorer.
- Hui Peng, Mingxuan Li:
Empirical study on dotcom firms survival in China.
- Jianyuan Yan, Ou Yuan:
Study on strategic grouping of electronic commercial industry.
- Weiling Ke, Kwok Kee Wei:
Critical factors affecting the firm to share knowledge with trading partners: a comparative exploratory case study.
- Guozuo Zhang, Jianhua Gai:
Strategic choice for being e-business.
E-marketing & e-businesses
- Yun Yang, Yong Hu, Juhua Chen:
A web trust-inducing model for e-commerce and empirical research.
- Myoung-Soo Kim, Jae-Hyeon Ahn:
A model for buyer's trust in the e-marketplace.
- Xianfeng Zhang, Qin Zhang:
Online trust forming mechanism: approaches and an integrated model.
- Dickson K. W. Chiu, Ho-fung Leung, Ka-man Lam:
Making personalized recommendations to customers in a service-oriented economy: a quantitative model based on reputation and risk attitude.
- Haixia Tan, Jianfeng Guo:
Some methods to depress the risks of the online transactions.
- Xiaochun Zeng, Jiaoyan Zeng, Qiang Guo:
Research of trust on B2C electronic commerce.
- Nan Li:
Dynamic nature of trust in e-commerce.
- Zhao Li, Shujian Wang:
The foundation of e-commerce: social reputation system--a comparison between American and China.
- Sabyasachi Mitra, Rajiv D. Banker:
Comparing commodity prices in electronic and traditional auctions: empirical evidence from Indian coffee auctions.
- Qi-Ying Su, Carl Adams:
Will B2C e-commerce developed in one cultural environment be suitable for another culture: a cross-cultural study between amazon.co.uk (UK) and dangdang.com (China).
- Sampath Kameshwaran, Lyès Benyoucef, Xiaolan Xie:
Discount auctions for procuring heterogeneous items.
- Laor Boongasame, Veera Boonjing, Bundit Thipakorn:
Combining Group Compromised Price with bundle search strategies.
- Peng Han, Yong Tan, Jianping Peng:
Dynamic pricing for technology upgrades in telecommunication industry.
- Yonghe Yu, Miyuan Shan:
A support system of cooperative quotation for BOT projects bids.
- Zhenzhong Zhu, Tingjie Lu:
Pricing strategies of electronic B2B marketplaces with two-sided network externalities.
- Raymond Y. K. Lau:
Adaptive negotiation agents for e-business.
- Shiu-li Huang, Fu-ren Lin:
Designing intelligent sales-agent for online selling.
- Anongnart Srivihok, Pisit Sukonmanee:
E-commerce intelligent agent: personalization travel support agent using Q Learning.
- Ioannis A. Vetsikas, Bart Selman:
Autonomous trading agent design in the presence of tradeoffs.
- Scott Buffett, Bruce Spencer:
Learning opponents' preferences in multi-object automated negotiation.
- Hyung Rim Choi, Hyun Soo Kim, Soongoo Hong, Young Jae Park, Young Sung Park, Moo Hong Kang:
Implementation of framework for developing multi-agent based automated negotiation systems.
- Jing Wu, Zheng Lin:
Research on customer segmentation model by clustering.
- Otto R. Koppius, Wouter Speelman, Oliver Stulp, Bart Verhoef, Eric van Heck:
Why are customers coming back to buy their airline tickets online? theoretical explanations and empirical evidence.
- Christy M. K. Cheung, Matthew K. O. Lee:
Consumer satisfaction with internet shopping: a research framework and propositions for future research.
- Jun Xue, Bin Liang:
An empirical study of Customer Loyalty of the telecommunication industry in China.
- Alfredo Milani, Silvia Suriani, Stefano Marcugini:
Evolutionary online services.
- Sulin Ba, Jan Stallaert, Zhongju Zhang:
Brand recognition, service quality and price competition.
- Yu Wang, Yongjun Chen:
On new web advertisement interactive pattern based on the virtual stock market.
B2B e-commerce and enterprise integration
- Myung Hyun Oh, Jae Byung Rhu, Ki Seong Kim, Tai Woo You, Byung Jin Yu, Jun Su Lee, Byung Ho Jeong:
Development of an e-SCM system for auto-parts industries of a Korean commercial vehicle company.
- Bao-lin Zhu, Haibin Yu, Xiao-yuan Huang:
Game theory-based study on collaboration planning model for supply chain.
- Kai Jin, Tongsen Wang, Annamalai Palaniappan:
Improving the agility of automobile industry supply chain.
- Guijiang Duan:
The Cooperative Quality Chain management in e-commerce environment.
- Ye Li, Yan Chen, Jia-Huan Li:
Research on dynamic supply chain network.
- Pin-Yang Liu, Yi-Chang Hsieh:
A study based on the value system for the interaction of the multi-tiered supply chain under the trend of e-business.
- Sam M. Muniafu, Elisabeth van de Kar, Johann van Rensburg:
An environment for e-commerce and ICT enabled logistics services in rural areas of transition countries: the case of South Africa.
- Nam-Hong Yim, Sung-Kyu Choi:
Strategic decision making support model on RTE approach from the BPM.
- Lei Fang, Chuan-qin Zhang:
The e-logistics framework in e-commerce.
- Licheng Ren, Shenglin Shi:
Game and equilibria for co-opetition based on Value Net.
- John Douglas Thomson:
Innovative perspectives: value creation and electronic procurement.
- Wei Jiang:
E-procurement and market evolution: an evolutionary game approach.
- Kishor Vaidya, A. S. M. Sajeev, Junbin Gao:
E-procurement assimilation: an assessment of e-business capabilities and supplier readiness in the Australian public sector.
- Youcef Baghdadi:
A web services-based business interactions manager to support electronic commerce applications.
- Bart Orriëns, Jian Yang:
Establishing and maintaining compatibility in service oriented business collaboration.
- Patrick C. K. Hung, Dickson K. W. Chiu, W. W. Fung, William K. Cheung, Raymond K. Wong, Samuel P. M. Choi, Eleanna Kafeza, James T. Kwok, Joshua C. C. Pun, Vivying S. Y. Cheng:
Towards end-to-end privacy control in the outsourcing of marketing activities: a web service integration solution.
- Shouning Qu, Caiyun Dong, Peihua Liu:
Research and implementation on datamining applied to learning guidance system.
- Yukun Bao, Hua Zou, Jinlong Zhang:
Using PACT in an e-commerce recommendation system.
- Tamrat W. Tewoldeberhan, Alexander Verbraeck, Simon Samwel Msanjila:
Simulating process orchestrations in business networks: a case using BPEL4WS.
- Fu-ren Lin, Hsiang-chin Chang:
The development and evaluation of exception handling mechanisms for order fulfillment process based on BPEL4WS.
- Xiong Li, Hanmei Fan:
Collaborative commerce architecture and process unit study.
- Zhaojun Yang, Naiding Yang, Yali Zhang:
The application of reusable pattern-based business modeling in equipment management.
- Marijn Janssen, George Kuk, René W. Wagenaar:
A survey of e-government business models in the Netherlands.
- Zhonghui Ouyang:
The epitome of middle city's e-government in China: Quanzhou.
- Mikko Välimäki, Ville Oksanen, Juha Laine:
An empirical look at the problems of open source adoption in Finnish municipalities.
- Jiangping Du, Keping Ye:
A study on the development and tactics of e-government construction of Jiangxi province.
- Xiujian Wei, Jun Zhao:
Citizens' requirement analysis in Chinese e-government.
- Yufeng Chao, Fei Tong:
The problems in the implementation of e-government administration, the analysis and strategies.
- Yong Hu, JingHua Xiao, JiaFeng Pang, Kang Xie:
A research on the appraisal framework of e-government project success.
- Lifang Peng, Ying Chen:
Research on objective orientation of e-government system.
- Liuqing Yang, Ying Lu, Gang Fu:
Study on e-government construction.
- Baoling Li:
On the barriers to the development of e-government in China.
- Ming Qi, Binbin Wei:
Design and analysis of administrative approval act based electronic government evaluation system.
- Pengzhu Zhang, Fangfang Xu, Luquan Jiang, Ruyi Ge:
G2C e-government: Shanghai social security and citizen services.
- Marijn Janssen:
Managing the development of shared service centers: stakeholder considerations.
- Xiaoteng Cai:
The research on the social security fund management e-governance under the network environment.
U-commerce & u-business
Innovative technologies of e-commerce
- Shaobin Wang, Fan Hong, Guohua Cui:
A fair e-cash payment scheme based on credit.
- Guoling Lao, Liping Wang:
Application of e-commerce security management strategy in banking.
- Róbert Párhonyi, Dick A. C. Quartel, Aiko Pras, Lambert J. M. Nieuwenhuis:
An interconnection architecture for micropayment systems.
- Shaobin Wang, Hong Fan, Guohua Cui:
A proxy blind signature schemes based DLP and applying in e-voting.
- Changjie Wang, Ho-fung Leung:
A secure voter-resolved approval voting protocol over internet.
- Yuqing Sun, Peng Pan:
PRES: a practical flexible RBAC workflow system.
- Shuk Ying Ho:
An exploratory study of using a user remote tracker to examine web users' personality traits.
- Jyun-Cheng Wang, Chui-Chen Chiu, Jr-jing Tang:
The correlation study of eWOM and product sales predictions through SNA perspectives: an exploratory investigation by Taiwan's cellular phone market.
- Wen-Hsiung Wu, Chin-Fu Ho:
Technology adaptation: the case of implementing a collaborative product commerce system to new product design.
- Boyi Xu, Lihong Jiang, Fanyuan Ma:
On the new B to B e-business enabling platform: cnXML in China.
- Simona Colucci, Tommaso Di Noia, Eugenio Di Sciascio, Francesco M. Donini, Azzurra Ragone:
Knowledge elicitation for query refinement in a semantic-enabled e-marketplace.
- Nizamuddin Channa, Shanping Li, Xiangjun Fu:
Product knowledge reasoning: a DL-based approach.
- Hongxin Li, Gang Ma, Lili Cui:
Digitized OA system construction of University based on web service technology.
- Jun Liu:
A novel solution to mass information storage.
- Xiyong Zhu, Xingwang Zheng:
A template-based approach for mass customization of service-oriented e-business applications.
Legal, ethical, and societal issues in e-commerce
- Yongjun Jin:
Driving off a tiger, but leading a wolf: a review of the Chinese contract law art.11.
- Hong Liu, Xingkai Yang:
The relation between the right to knowledge and the right to privacy in e-commerce.
- Dickson K. W. Chiu, Changjie Wang, Ho-fung Leung, Irene Kafeza, Eleanna Kafeza:
Supporting the legal identities of contracting agents with an agent authorization platform.
- Min Liu, Shudong Sun, Miaotiao Xing:
Study on security based on PKI for e-commerce of statistics information system.
- Yanyun Zhou, Maixiu Hu:
E-commerce ethics problem and countermeasure of China on the basis of systematic thinking.
- Janice C. Sipior, Burke T. Ward, Georgina R. Roselli:
A United States perspective on the ethical and legal issues of spyware.
- Jinghua Wen, Mei Zhang, Xiang Li:
The study on the application of BAN logic in formal analysis of authentication protocols.
Copyright © Mon Mar 15 03:06:03 2010
by Michael Ley (email@example.com)
- Xueyan Yang:
Single system, EDI system and H2000 system: case study of CIQ development in e-government system.
- Chao-sheng Feng, Huading Jia, Ding Yuan:
Improvement of a method of tracing attacks.
- Yu Li, Meiyun Zuo, Bo Yang:
Analysis and design of e-supermarket shopping recommender system.
- Delin Sun, Xiaoling Wang, Li Chen, An Sun:
Research on the training mode of compound professionals on informationalization-based business in universities of China.
- Li Li, Wengui Su, Jian Jiang:
The influencing factors and marketing strategies of developing telecommunication industry customer loyalty: based on analytic hierarchy process.
- Xianjin Zha, Ning Ding:
Study on information sharing in supply chain.
- Jiangping Du:
A tentative study on the model of the campus e-commerce.
- Fenhe Zhi, Yingxia Li:
Project management application to e-business major courses teaching.
- Bo Yang, Meiyun Zuo, Xiantao Yao:
A case study of disaster backup outsourcing of SDB and Hi Sun.
- Huaxun He, Shuyuan Zhang:
Phillips curve's study under the new economic condition.
- Bo Yang, Hongjiao Fu, Meiyun Zuo:
The integration mechanism of IT outsourcing partnership.
- Xuedong Wang, Daozhi Chen:
Research on e-business management thought.
- Yongmei Liu, Yanlong Zhang, Zhenjun Zhao:
The survey on supply chain coordination with contracts.
- Hongli Hu, Ping Li:
Electronic markets and electronic hierarchies in the context of electronic commerce.
- Guoling Lao, Ying Tang:
The application of data warehousing in e-business environment and case study.
- Shengdong Guan, Lixia Wang:
Analysis of restrictive factors of e-commerce implemented in traditional retail trade in China.
- Bin Lin:
SCM in China dairy industry.
- Hua Yu, Dan Dou:
E-commerce application in the electric utility industry of China.
- Yuyou Shi, Lifang Peng:
Data integration of campus informationization.
- Huilin Yuan, Shuxun Cai:
The application of module in Logistics Management Information System (LSMIS).
- Zhiping Ning:
The development of marine transportation industry by use of electronic business in China.
- Delan Bu:
The application study on chinese e-government construction.
- Yongqiang Chen, Leifang Hu:
Study on data mining application in CRM system based on insurance trade.
- Bin Qiao:
Problems and relative countermeasures in the process of regional informationization.
- Zhe Ying, Yuetong Wang, Zhiyong Li:
Research on circulation and e-commerce of Chinese agricultural products.
- Yaqin Zheng, Wensheng Zheng, Peigang Liu:
Research on information integration management of reverse logistics.
- Li Pan:
The impact of e-money on the monetary policy.
- Li Ma, Shanhong Qi:
Customer satisfaction and service system based on Motive - Hygiene theory.
- Yan Zhang, Zhanli Sun:
A general introduction to the research and legislation of Chinese electronic commerce law.
- Weicheng Kong, Shuifen Chen:
The characteristics, problems and solutions of e-government in China.
- Yimei Guo:
A comment on chinese legal environment of online copyright protection.
- Fei Tong, Xiaohui Zhou, Siqing Liu:
The value chain of mobile e-payment.
- Hongzhen Lei, Yuan Li, Huamin Li, Zhengfeng Li:
The innovation of job environment network and the function of EC in service enterprise.
- Yu Cheng:
The extension of economic man hypothesis and the determination of behavior borders: thoughts derived from internet background.
- Cheng-De Qin:
Personal data protection in electronic business.
- Yanping Wang, Feng Zhao:
Electronic commerce project character and risk factor analyses.
- Suhua Liu:
Electronic Trading (ET): new method in financial markets.
- Tao Jun:
Information and Communication Technologies for enterprises growth and development.
- Hua Fang:
IC research about the AIS under the environment of the networks.