6. ICEC 2004:
The Netherlands Marijn Janssen, Henk G. Sol, René W. Wagenaar (Eds.):
Proceedings of the 6th International Conference on Electronic Commerce, ICEC 2004, Delft, The Netherlands, October 25-27, 2004.
ACM International Conference Proceeding Series 60 ACM 2004, ISBN 1-58113-930-6
ontologies & enterprise integration track
- Ziv Baida, Jaap Gordijn, Borys Omelayenko:
A shared service terminology for online service provisioning.
- David Liu, Jun Peng, Kincho H. Law, Gio Wiederhold:
Efficient integration of web services with distributed data flow and active mediation.
- Claire Costello, Owen Molloy:
Orchestrating supply chain interactions using emerging process description languages and business rules.
- Samuil Angelov, Paul W. P. J. Grefen:
The business case for B2B e-contracting.
- Simona Colucci, Tommaso Di Noia, Eugenio Di Sciascio, Marina Mongiello, Francesco M. Donini:
Concept abduction and contraction for semantic-based discovery of matches and negotiation spaces in an e-marketplace.
- Vera Kartseva, Jaap Gordijn, Yao-Hua Tan:
Analysing preventative and detective control mechanisms in international trade using value modelling.
Multi-agent systems and social behavior
- Robert M. Coehoorn, Nicholas R. Jennings:
Learning on opponent's preferences to make effective multi-issue negotiation trade-offs.
- Scott Buffett:
Considering expected utility of future bidding options in bundle purchasing with multiple auctions.
- Thuc Duong Nguyen, Nicholas R. Jennings:
Reasoning about commitments in multiple concurrent negotiations.
- Peter Haddawy, Namthip Rujikeadkumjorn, Khaimook Dhananaiyapergse, Christine Cheng:
Balanced matching of buyers and sellers in e-marketplaces: the barter trade exchange model.
- Linli He, Thomas R. Ioerger:
Combining bundle search with buyer coalition formation in electronic markets: a distributed approach through explicit negotiation.
- Enrico Gerding, D. J. A. Somefun, Johannes A. La Poutré:
Automated bilateral bargaining about multiple attributes in a one-to-many setting.
- Raghu Arunachalam, Norman M. Sadeh:
The 2003 Supply Chain Management Trading Agent Competition.
- Marco Comuzzi, Chiara Francalanci:
Agent-based negotiation in cooperative processes: automatic support to underwriting insurance policies.
- Guido Boella, Leendert W. N. van der Torre:
Attributing mental attitudes to roles: the agent metaphor applied to e-trade organizations.
- Richard Au, Harikrishna Vasanta, Kim-Kwang Raymond Choo, Mark Looi:
A user-centric anonymous authorisation framework in e-commerce environment.
- Esma Aïmeur, Gilles Brassard, Flavien Serge Mani Onana:
Blind sales in electronic commerce.
- Andreas Tanner, Michael A. Jaeger:
Pricing in publish/subscribe systems.
management & strategy
- D. A. Wassenaar, C. P. Katsma:
IT-based innovation in a digital economy: a social learning perspective.
- Markus Schmees:
Integrating eCommerce into eLearning.
- Azwina Yusof:
An on-line purchasing and decision support system for distributed retail chain stores.
- Charles A. Shoniregun:
Classification and taxonomy of TEISMEs.
- Piet Boekhoudt, Petra van der Stappen:
The ASpect project case: a model for SME adoption of ICT innovation.
- Qi Li, Xianfeng Zhang:
Three dimensional model: an analyzing sketch for e-commerce theories and applications.
- Masamitsu Moriyama, Kentaro Takemoto, Takio Shimosakon:
Risk management for electronic commerce between Japan and China.
- Marijn Janssen, Anton Joha:
Issues in relationship management for obtaining the benefits of a shared service center.
- Aidan Duane, Pat Finnegan:
Managing email usage: a cross case analysis of experiences with electronic monitoring and control.
- Ernst-Jan Goedvolk, Edward Faber, René W. Wagenaar:
Towards a framework for understanding the effectiveness of digital content exploitation strategies.
- Timo Saari, Niklas Ravaja, Jari Laarni, Marko Turpeinen, Kari Kallinen:
Psychologically targeted persuasive advertising and product information in e-commerce.
- Wiebe K. Wiechers, Semir Daskapan, Willem G. Vree:
Simulating the establishment of trust infrastructures in multi-agent systems.
- Victor A. Tsygankov:
Evaluation of website trustworthiness from customer perspective, a framework.
- Carol S. Saunders, Yu Andy Wu, Yuzhu Li, Shawn Weisfeld:
Interorganizational trust in B2B relationships.
- Dan Jong Kim, Charles Steinfield, Ying-ju Lai:
Revisiting the role of web assurance seals in consumer trust.
- Werner Esswein, Sabine Zumpe, Nicole Sunke:
Identifying the quality of e-commerce reference models.
- Maria Madlberger:
Strategies and business models in electronic retailing: indications from the U.S. and the UK.
- Hans P. Borgman, Hauke Heier, Andreas Kemper:
Shaping new health services landscapes: the case of DocMorris.com.
- Ulf Melin, Karin Axelsson:
Emphasizing symmetry issues in business interaction analysis and IOS.
- Mohammed Ibrahim:
Studying interorganizational systems using multiple perspectives.
- Maarten Bekking, Ariane von Raesfeld, Shirley Gregor:
Mapping the degree of match between B2B interactions and inter-organizational systems: uptake of IOS in two Australian cooperatives.
- Francis Rousseaux, Alain Bonardi:
Reconcile art and culture on the web.
- Ioannis V. Koskosas, Ray J. Paul:
The interrelationship and effect of culture and risk communication in setting internet banking security goals.
- Dianne Cyr, Carole Bonanni, Joe Ilsever:
Design and e-loyalty across cultures in electronic commerce.
- D. J. A. Somefun, Tomas B. Klos, Johannes A. La Poutré:
Online learning of aggregate knowledge about non-linear preferences applied to negotiating prices and bundles.
- Amr Ali Eldin, Jan van den Berg, René W. Wagenaar:
A fuzzy reasoning scheme for context sharing decision making.
- Liam Peyton, Max Nozin:
Tracking privacy compliance in B2B networks.
- Monique H. Jansen-Vullers, Mariska Netjes, Hajo A. Reijers:
Business process redesign for effective e-commerce.
- Erwin Fielt, Wil Janssen, Edward Faber, René W. Wagenaar:
Confronting the design and acceptance of electronic intermediaries: a case study in the maritime sector.
- Matthijs Dijkstra:
A model for the management of dynamic web applications.
- Jarogniew Rykowski, Wojciech Cellary:
Virtual web services: application of software agents to personalization of web services.
- Hyun Jung Lee, Jae Kyu Lee:
Online customization with configurable standard models.
- Chien-Chih Yu:
A web-based consumer-oriented intelligent decision support system for personalized e-services.
E-government services and policy track
- Janet Kaaya:
The emergence of e-government services in East Africa: tracking adoption patterns and associated factors.
- Trevor Wood-Harper, Othman Ibrahim, Norafida Ithnin:
An interconnected success factor approach for service functional in Malaysian electronic government.
- Steven E. Stern, Shirley Gregor, Michael A. Martin, Sigi Goode, John Rolfe:
A classification tree analysis of broadband adoption in Australian households.
- Gloria T. Lau, Shawn Kerrigan, Kincho H. Law, Gio Wiederhold:
An e-government information architecture for regulation analysis and compliance assistance.
- Vassilios Peristeras, Konstantinos A. Tarabanis:
Governance enterprise architecture (GEA): domain models for e-governance.
- Rob M. Peters, Marijn Janssen, Tom M. van Engers:
Measuring e-government impact: existing practices and shortcomings.
- Ramaswamy Chandramouli:
Enterprise access policy enforcement for applications through hybrid models and XSLT technologies.
- Devendra K. Punia, K. B. C. Saxena:
Managing inter-organisational workflows in eGovernment services.
- Jeffrey Gortmaker, Marijn Janssen, René W. Wagenaar:
The advantages of web service orchestration in perspective.
- Nigel Martin, Shirley Gregor, Dennis Hart:
Using a common architecture in Australian e-Government: the case of smart service Queensland.
- Trevor Wood-Harper, Norafida Ithnin, Othman Ibrahim:
Effective collaborative partnership for Malaysian electronic government service delivery.
- Kim Viborg Andersen, Michael Horton, Ann Fogelgren-Pedersen, Channa Gunawardena, Paul Hodson:
B2B e-commerce: agricultural export from China.
- Alexandros Xenakis, Ann Macintosh:
Procedural security analysis of electronic voting.
- Vincent Homburg:
E-government and NPM: a perfect marriage?
- Changjie Wang, Ho-fung Leung:
A secure and private clarke tax voting protocol without trusted authorities.
Mobile services and technology track
Copyright © Mon Mar 15 03:06:03 2010
by Michael Ley (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Pavlos Vlachos, Adam P. Vrechopoulos:
Emerging customer trends towards mobile music services.
- Janne Lukkari, Jani Korhonen, Timo Ojala:
SmartRestaurant: mobile payments in context-aware environment.
- Volker Derballa, Key Pousttchi:
Extending knowledge management to mobile workplaces.
- Edward Verbree, Siyka Zlatanova, Kees Smit:
Interactive navigation services through value-added CycloMedia panoramic images.
- Ana Hilda Morales-Aranda, Oscar Mayora-Ibarra, Santiago Negrete-Yankelevich:
M-Modeler: a framework implementation for modeling m-commerce applications.
- Guus Berkhout, Patrick van der Duin:
Mobile data innovation: Lucio and the cyclic innovation model.
- Timber Haaker, Edward Faber, Harry Bouwman:
Balancing strategic interests and technological requirements for mobile services.
- Manish Agrawal, Hemant Padmanabhan, Lokesh Pandey, H. Raghav Rao, Shambhu J. Upadhyaya:
A conceptual approach to information security in financial account aggregation.
- Uta Wehn de Montalvo, Elisabeth van de Kar, Carleen F. Maitland:
Resource-based interdependencies in value networks for mobile internet services.
- Jan Damsgaard, Lucia Marchegiani:
Like Rome, a mobile operator's empire wasn't built in a day!: a journey through the rise and fall of mobile network operators.
- Jiajun Jim Chen, Carl Adams:
Short-range wireless technologies with mobile payments systems.
- Lars Bojen Nielsen:
Post Disney experience paradigm?: some implications for the development of content to mobile tourist services.