- V. V. Vinod, Santanu Chaudhury, J. Mukherjee, Sujoy Ghose:
A connectionist approach for clustering with applications in image analysis.
- Sushmita Mitra, Sankar K. Pal:
Self-organizing neural network as a fuzzy classifier.
- George A. Rovithakis, Manolis A. Christodoulou:
Adaptive control of unknown plants using dynamical neural networks.
- Jayanta Basak, Bhabatosh Chanda, D. Dutta Majumder:
On edge and line linking with connectionist models.
- M. Joswig:
Knowledge-based seismogram processing by mental images.
- Corey Kosak, Joe Marks, Stuart M. Shieber:
Automating the layout of network diagrams with specified visual organization.
- Robert L. Stevenson, Barbara E. Schmitz, Edward J. Delp:
Discontinuity preserving regularization of inverse visual problems.
- A. Mogre, R. McLaren, J. Keller, Raghu Krishnapuram:
Uncertainty management for rule-based systems with applications to image analysis.
- K. Ramamurthi, C. L. Hough Jr.:
A hybrid approach for robust diagnostics of cutting tools.
- Sukhan Lee:
Subassembly identification and evaluation for assembly planning.
- J. C. Barker, Tony R. Martinez:
Proof of correctness for ASOCS AA3 networks.
- B. V. Dasarathy:
Minimal consistent set (MCS) identification for optimal nearest neighbor decision systems design.
- Cheol Chang, Myung Jin Chung, Bum Hee Lee:
Collision avoidance of two general robot manipulators by minimum delay time.
- James K. Mills:
Robotic manipulator control of generalized contact force and position.
- P. C. Mali, D. Dutta Majumder:
An analytical comparative study of a class of discrete linear basis transforms.
Copyright © Fri Mar 12 17:34:09 2010
by Michael Ley (email@example.com)
- Peter A. Todd, Izak Benbasat:
The influence of decision aids on choice strategies under conditions of high cognitive load.
- Hiroshi Narazaki, I. Burhan Türksen:
An integrated approach for syllogistic reasoning and knowledge consistency level maintenance.
- Christian Ausfelder, Emmanuel Castelain, Jean-Claude Gentina:
A method for hierarchical modeling of the command of flexible manufacturing systems.
- Noemi M. Paz, William Leigh, Ralph V. Rogers:
The development of knowledge for maintenance management using simulation.
- S. C. Lee:
Sensor value validation based on systematic exploration of the sensor redundancy for fault diagnosis KBS.
- William B. Levy, Hakan Deliç:
Maximum entropy aggregation of individual opinions.
- Ching Y. Suen, J. Guo, Z. C. Li:
Analysis and recognition of alphanumeric handprints by parts.
- Ronald R. Mohler, Kwon Soon Lee, Alexander L. Asachenkov, Gurij Ivanovich Marchuk:
A systems approach to immunology and cancer.
- Sunro Lee, Robert M. O'Keefe:
Developing a strategy for expert system verification and validation.
- M. Srinivas, Lalit M. Patnaik:
Adaptive probabilities of crossover and mutation in genetic algorithms.
- Dennis Shasha, Jason Tsong-Li Wang, Kaizhong Zhang, Frank Y. Shih:
Exact and approximate algorithms for unordered tree matching.
- Percy P. C. Yip, Yoh-Han Pao:
A recurrent neural net approach to one-step ahead control problems.
- Griff L. Bilbro:
Fast stochastic global optimization.
- Morris Driels, Philip Beierl:
A finite memory model for haptic teleoperation.
- Manabu Ichino, Hiroyuki Yaguchi:
Generalized Minkowski metrics for mixed feature-type data analysis.