18 January 2006 Algorithmic Learning Theory (ALT 2002)
- Nicolò Cesa-Bianchi, Rüdiger Reischuk, Thomas Zeugmann:
- Kazuyuki Amano, Akira Maruoka:
On learning monotone Boolean functions under the uniform distribution.
- Rocco A. Servedio:
On learning embedded midbit functions.
- Nader H. Bshouty, Lynn Burroughs:
Maximizing agreements and coagnostic learning.
- Jürgen Forster, Hans-Ulrich Simon:
On the smallest possible dimension and the largest possible margin of linear arrangements representing given concept classes.
- Johannes Köbler, Wolfgang Lindner:
The complexity of learning concept classes with polynomial general dimension.
- Yusuke Suzuki, Takayoshi Shoudai, Tomoyuki Uchida, Tetsuhiro Miyahara:
Ordered term tree languages which are polynomial time inductively inferable from positive data.
- Daniel Reidenbach:
A non-learnable class of E-pattern languages.
- Eric Martin, Arun Sharma, Frank Stephan:
Unifying logic, topology and learning in Parametric logic.
- Susumu Hayashi:
Mathematics based on incremental learning - Excluded middle and inductive inference.
- Bertram Fronhöfer, Akihiro Yamamoto:
Hypothesis finding with proof theoretical appropriateness criteria.
7 February 2006 Automata,
Languages and Programming:
Logic and Semantics (ICALP-B 2004)
Copyright © Fri Mar 12 17:33:12 2010
by Michael Ley (email@example.com)