28 June 2000
Copyright © Fri Mar 12 17:33:10 2010
by Michael Ley (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Paul M. B. Vitányi:
A discipline of evolutionary programming.
- Philip M. Long:
Improved bounds about on-line learning of smooth-functions of a single variable.
- Eiji Takimoto, Yoshifumi Sakai, Akira Maruoka:
The learnability of exclusive-or expansions based on monotone DNF formulas.
- Vikraman Arvind, N. V. Vinodchandran:
Exact learning via teaching assistants.
- Atsuyoshi Nakamura:
Query learning of bounded-width OBDDs.
- John Case, Sanjay Jain, Frank Stephan:
Vacillatory and BC learning on noisy data.
- Sanjay Jain, Efim B. Kinber, Steffen Lange, Rolf Wiehagen, Thomas Zeugmann:
Learning languages and functions by erasing.
- Takeshi Shinohara, Hiroki Arimura:
Inductive inference of unbounded unions of pattern languages from positive data.
- M. R. K. Krishna Rao:
Some classes of prolog programs inferable from positive data.