20 March 1995 Selected Papers of the Third International Conference on Algebraic Methodology of Software Technology (AMAST'93),
University of Twente,
21-25 June 1993
3 April 1995 Special Issue on Design and Analysis of Geometrical Algorithms for Robot Motion Planning and Vision
Copyright © Fri Mar 12 17:33:08 2010
by Michael Ley (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Abhi Dattasharma, S. Sathiya Keerthi:
An Augmented Voronoi Roadmap for 3D Translational Motion Planning for a Convex Polyhedron Moving Amidst Convex Polyhedral Obstacles.
- Majid Sarrafzadeh, Sanjeev R. Maddila:
Discrete Warehouse Problem.
- Lakshman Prasad, S. Sitharama Iyengar:
A Note on the Combinatorial Structure of the Visibility Graph in Simple Polygons.
- Nageswara S. V. Rao:
On Fast Planning of Suboptimal Paths Amidst Polygonal Obstacles in Plane.
- R. Sridhar, K. Han, N. Chandrasekharan:
Efficient Algorithms for Shortest Distance Queries on Special Classes of Polygons.
- Mark de Berg, Leonidas J. Guibas, Dan Halperin, Mark H. Overmars, Otfried Schwarzkopf, Micha Sharir, Monique Teillaud:
Reaching a Goal with Directional Uncertainty.
- Guna Seetharaman:
A Simplified Design Strategy for Mapping Image Processing Algorithms on a SIMD Torus.
- Saïd Bettayeb:
On the k-ary Hypercube.