- Mukta Paliwal, Usha A. Kumar:
Neural networks and statistical techniques: A review of applications.
- Zheng Zheng, Jie Lu, Guangquan Zhang, Qing He:
Rule sets based bilevel decision model and algorithm.
- Ángel Fernández-Leal, Vicente Moret-Bonillo, Eduardo Mosqueira-Rey:
Causal temporal constraint networks for representing temporal knowledge.
- Derya Avci, Asaf Varol:
An expert diagnosis system for classification of human parasite eggs based on multi-class SVM.
- Jian-Da Wu, Yu-Hsuan Wang, Peng-Hsin Chiang, Mingsian R. Bai:
A study of fault diagnosis in a scooter using adaptive order tracking technique and neural network.
- Kemal Polat, Salih Günes:
A new method to forecast of Escherichia coli promoter gene sequences: Integrating feature selection and Fuzzy-AIRS classifier system.
- K. Ashwin Kumar, Yashwardhan Singh, Sudip Sanyal:
Hybrid approach using case-based reasoning and rule-based reasoning for domain independent clinical decision support in ICU.
- Tzung-Pei Hong, Chyan-Yuan Horng, Chih-Hung Wu, Shyue-Liang Wang:
An improved data mining approach using predictive itemsets.
- Sherin M. Youssef, Meer A. Hamza, Salma F. Fayed:
EQOWSN: Evolutionary-based query optimization over self-organized wireless sensor networks.
- Sébastien Gebus, Kauko Leiviskä:
Knowledge acquisition for decision support systems on an electronic assembly line.
- Iftikhar U. Sikder, Toshinori Munakata:
Application of rough set and decision tree for characterization of premonitory factors of low seismic activity.
- Q. Yuan, C. Y. Dong, Q. Wang:
An adaptive fusion algorithm based on ANFIS for radar/infrared system.
- E. Z. Panagou, V. S. Kodogiannis:
Application of neural networks as a non-linear modelling technique in food mycology.
- Reshma Khemchandani, Jayadeva, Suresh Chandra:
Regularized least squares fuzzy support vector regression for financial time series forecasting.
- Mohammad Hossein Fazel Zarandi, Babak Rezaee, I. Burhan Türksen, Elahe Neshat:
A type-2 fuzzy rule-based expert system model for stock price analysis.
- Mirko Böttcher, Martin Spott, Detlef D. Nauck, Rudolf Kruse:
Mining changing customer segments in dynamic markets.
- Hsing-Hui Chu, Tai-Liang Chen, Ching-Hsue Cheng, Chen-Chi Huang:
Fuzzy dual-factor time-series for stock index forecasting.
- Gülay Tezel, Yüksel Özbay:
A new approach for epileptic seizure detection using adaptive neural network.
- Ritanjali Majhi, Ganapati Panda, Gadadhar Sahoo:
Efficient prediction of exchange rates with low complexity artificial neural network models.
- Metin Celik, I. Deha Er, A. Fahri Ozok:
Application of fuzzy extended AHP methodology on shipping registry selection: The case of Turkish maritime industry.
- Wan-I Lee, Bih-Yaw Shih:
Application of neural networks to recognize profitable customers for dental services marketing-a case of dental clinics in Taiwan.
- Hao-Chen Huang:
Designing a knowledge-based system for strategic planning: A balanced scorecard perspective.
- Hong-Dar Lin:
Automated defect inspection of light-emitting diode chips using neural network and statistical approaches.
- Jianping Zeng, Shiyong Zhang:
Incorporating topic transition in topic detection and tracking algorithms.
- Henry Y. K. Lau, Vicky W. K. Wong, Alex K. S. Ng:
A cooperative control model for multiagent-based material handling systems.
- Chih-Chin Lai, Chuan-Yu Chang:
A hierarchical evolutionary algorithm for automatic medical image segmentation.
- Chih-Ming Chen, Hahn-Ming Lee, Yu-Jung Chang:
Two novel feature selection approaches for web page classification.
- Zhi Xiao, Shi-Jie Ye, Bo Zhong, Cai-Xin Sun:
BP neural network with rough set for short term load forecasting.
- Kyung Jae Lee, Woojin Chang:
Bayesian belief network for box-office performance: A case study on Korean movies.
- Sébastien Gebus, Esko Juuso, Kauko Leiviskä:
Knowledge-based linguistic equations for defect detection through functional testing of printed circuit boards.
- A. Geetha, Vennila Ramalingam, S. Palanivel, B. Palaniappan:
Facial expression recognition - A real time approach.
- Mohamed M. Mostafa:
Modeling the efficiency of top Arab banks: A DEA-neural network approach.
- Chia-Feng Juang, Chun-Nan Cheng, Tai-Mao Chen:
Speech detection in noisy environments by wavelet energy-based recurrent neural fuzzy network.
- Fong-Ching Yuan, Chaochang Chiu:
A hierarchical design of case-based reasoning in the balanced scorecard application.
- Abraham Otero, Paulo Félix, Senén Barro:
TRACE, a graphical tool for the acquisition and detection of signal patterns.
- Buhwan Jeong, Daewon Lee, Jaewook Lee, Hyunbo Cho:
Support for seamless data exchanges between web services through information mapping analysis using kernel methods.
- Xiaoyan Xu, Yu Wang:
Financial failure prediction using efficiency as a predictor.
- Te-Sheng Li, Cheng-Lung Huang:
Defect spatial pattern recognition using a hybrid SOM-SVM approach in semiconductor manufacturing.
- Seral Özsen, Salih Günes:
Attribute weighting via genetic algorithms for attribute weighted artificial immune system (AWAIS) and its application to heart disease and liver disorders problems.
- Lian-Yin Zhai, Li Pheng Khoo, Zhao-Wei Zhong:
A dominance-based rough set approach to Kansei Engineering in product development.
- Sungbin Cho, Jinhwa Kim, Jae Kwon Bae:
An integrative model with subject weight based on neural network learning for bankruptcy prediction.
- Sheng-Tun Li, Hei-Fong Ho:
Predicting financial activity with evolutionary fuzzy case-based reasoning.
- Fernando Bobillo, Miguel Delgado, Juan Gómez-Romero, Enrique López:
A semantic fuzzy expert system for a fuzzy balanced scorecard.
- Hyun-Woo Cho:
Data description and noise filtering based detection with its application and performance comparison.
- Su-Fen Yang, Yi-Ning Yu:
Using VSI EWMA charts to monitor dependent process steps with incorrect adjustment.
- Yu-Hong Feng, Teck-Hou Teng, Ah-Hwee Tan:
Modelling situation awareness for Context-aware Decision Support.
- Po-Chang Ko:
Option valuation based on the neural regression model.
- Yan Cheng:
Dynamic packaging in e-retailing with stochastic demand over finite horizons: A Q-learning approach.
- Hossein Miar Naimi, Nima Taherinejad:
New robust and efficient ant colony algorithms: Using new interpretation of local updating process.
- Raquel Barco, Luis Díez, Volker Wille, Pedro Lázaro:
Automatic diagnosis of mobile communication networks under imprecise parameters.
- Elif Derya Übeyli:
Measuring saliency of features representing EEG signals using signal-to-noise ratios.
- Chin-Jui Chang, Shiahn-Wern Shyue:
A study on the application of data mining to disadvantaged social classes in Taiwan's population census.
- P. W. Chandana Prasad, Azam Beg:
Investigating data preprocessing methods for circuit complexity models.
- Chin-Wen Ou, Shuo-Yan Chou, Yao-Hui Chang:
Using a strategy-aligned fuzzy competitive analysis approach for market segment evaluation and selection.
- Mei-Chi Lai, Yu-Tzu Lin, Lee-Hsuan Lin, Wei-Kang Wang, Hao-Chen Huang:
Information behavior and value creation potential of information capital: Mediating role of organizational learning.
- Sanjay Kumar Shukla, M. K. Tiwari:
Soft decision trees: A genetically optimized cluster oriented approach.
- Yi-Hsien Wang:
Nonlinear neural network forecasting model for stock index option price: Hybrid GJR-GARCH approach.
- Ruvimbo Gamanya, Philippe De Maeyer, Morgan De Dapper:
Object-oriented change detection for the city of Harare, Zimbabwe.
- Shih-Hua Wei, Shyi-Ming Chen:
A new approach for fuzzy risk analysis based on similarity measures of generalized fuzzy numbers.
- Metin Celik, Cengiz Kahraman, Selçuk Çebi, I. Deha Er:
Fuzzy axiomatic design-based performance evaluation model for docking facilities in shipbuilding industry: The case of Turkish shipyards.
- Shu-Chen Cheng, Yen-Ting Lin, Yueh-Min Huang:
Dynamic question generation system for web-based testing using particle swarm optimization.
- Debao Chen, Chunxia Zhao:
Data-driven fuzzy clustering based on maximum entropy principle and PSO.
- Chih-Yung Chen, Rey-Chue Hwang:
A new variable topology for evolutionary hardware design.
- Hui Li, Jie Sun, Bo-Liang Sun:
Financial distress prediction based on OR-CBR in the principle of k-nearest neighbors.
- E. Ertugrul Karsak, C. Okan Özogul:
An integrated decision making approach for ERP system selection.
- Li-Ching Wu, Hsien-Da Huang, Yu-Chung Chang, Ying-Chun Lee, Jorng-Tzong Horng:
Detecting LTR structures in human genomic sequences using profile hidden Markov models.
- Yo-Ping Huang, Tienwei Tsai, Yan-Ming Wu, Frode Eika Sandnes:
A robust knowledge-based plant searching strategy.
- Buhwan Jeong, Jungyub Woo, Boonserm Kulvatunyou, Hyunbo Cho:
JESS-based web interface for XML document validation.
- Ying Liu, Han Tong Loh, Aixin Sun:
Imbalanced text classification: A term weighting approach.
- Irfan Ertugrul, Nilsen Karakasoglu:
Performance evaluation of Turkish cement firms with fuzzy analytic hierarchy process and TOPSIS methods.
- Xisong Chen, Shi-Hua Li, Junyong Zhai, Qi Li:
Expert system based adaptive dynamic matrix control for ball mill grinding circuit.
- Hyunchul Ahn, Kyoung-jae Kim:
Global optimization of case-based reasoning for breast cytology diagnosis.
- Shah Jahan Miah, Don V. Kerr, John G. Gammack:
A methodology to allow rural extension professionals to build target-specific expert systems for Australian rural business operators.
- Erdogan Köse, Türkün Sahinbaskan, Inan Güler:
The investigation of effects of digital proofing systems used in colour management on print quality with neural networks.
- Ki-Yeol Seo, Gyei-Kark Park, Chang-Shing Lee, Mei-Hui Wang:
Ontology-based fuzzy support agent for ship steering control.
- Sheng-Tun Li, Won-Chen Chang:
Exploiting and transferring presentational knowledge assets in R&D organizations.
- Soe-Tsyr Yuan, I-Chien Lin:
VCNI - Applying value theory to contextual needs identification in proactive elderly care.
- Shu-Ting Chang, Shyi-Ming Chen:
Estimating null values in relational database systems using automatic clustering and multiple regression techniques.
- Jia-Jun Wong, Siu-Yeung Cho:
A local experts organization model with application to face emotion recognition.
- Sarabjeet Singh Mehta, Nitin Shivappa Lingayat:
Identification of QRS complexes in 12-lead electrocardiogram.
- Fong-Ching Yuan:
Simulation-optimization mechanism for expansion strategy using real option theory.
- Loris Nanni, Alessandra Lumini:
Genetic nearest feature plane.
- Der-Chiang Li, Yao-Hwei Fang:
A non-linearly virtual sample generation technique using group discovery and parametric equations of hypersphere.
- Shu-Chen Cheng, Der-Fang Shiau, Yueh-Min Huang, Yen-Ting Lin:
Dynamic hard-real-time scheduling using genetic algorithm for multiprocessor task with resource and timing constraints.
- Yoon-Joo Park, Enmi Choi, Soo-Hyun Park:
Two-step filtering datamining method integrating case-based reasoning and rule induction.
- Jie Wu, Liang Liang, Feng Yang:
Determination of the weights for the ultimate cross efficiency using Shapley value in cooperative game.
- C. K. M. Lee, Henry C. W. Lau, George T. S. Ho, William Ho:
Design and development of agent-based procurement system to enhance business intelligence.
- Chun-Jung Chu, Vincent S. Tseng, Tyne Liang:
Efficient mining of temporal emerging itemsets from data streams.
- Hakyeon Lee, Chulhyun Kim, Hyunmyung Cho, Yongtae Park:
An ANP-based technology network for identification of core technologies: A case of telecommunication technologies.
- Jian-bo Yu, Li-Feng Xi:
A neural network ensemble-based model for on-line monitoring and diagnosis of out-of-control signals in multivariate manufacturing processes.
- Gyeongmu Kim, Angela Kim, So Young Sohn:
Conjoint analysis for luxury brand outlet malls in Korea with consideration of customer lifetime value.
- Yuxia Huang, Ling Bian:
A Bayesian network and analytic hierarchy process based personalized recommendations for tourist attractions over the Internet.
- Feyzullah Temurtas:
A comparative study on thyroid disease diagnosis using neural networks.
- Chuan-Yu Chang, ChunHsi Li, Jia-Wei Chang, MuDer Jeng:
An unsupervised neural network approach for automatic semiconductor wafer defect inspection.
- Tzu-Chiang Chiang, Cheng-Feng Tai, Ting-Wei Hou:
Adaptive two-way uniform partition for multicast routing problem with separate paths in ad hoc networks.
March 2009 Research Articles
- Duen-Ren Liu, Meng-Jung Shih, Churn-Jung Liau, Chin-Hui Lai:
Mining the change of event trends for decision support in environmental scanning.
- Laura Burzagli, Pier Luigi Emiliani, Francesco Gabbanini:
Design for All in action: An example of analysis and implementation.
- Dursun Delen, Christie M. Fuller, Charles McCann, Deepa Ray:
Analysis of healthcare coverage: A data mining approach.
- Zhi-Ping Fan, Yuan Chen, Jian Ma, Yan Zhu:
Decision support for proposal grouping: A hybrid approach using knowledge rule and genetic algorithm.
- Biing-Wen Huang, Meng-Long Shih, Nan-Hsing Chiu, W. Y. Hu, Chaochang Chiu:
Price information evaluation and prediction for broiler using adapted case-based reasoning approach.
- Amadou Ndiaye, Guy Della Valle, Philippe Roussel:
Qualitative modelling of a multi-step process: The case of French breadmaking.
- Mehmet Kaya:
MOGAMOD: Multi-objective genetic algorithm for motif discovery.
- Metin Celik, I. Deha Er, Y. Ilker Topcu:
Computer-based systematic execution model on human resources management in maritime transportation industry: The case of master selection for embarking on board merchant ships.
- Jian-Da Wu, Siou-Huan Ye:
Driver identification based on voice signal using continuous wavelet transform and artificial neural network techniques.
- Emmanouil E. Zachariadis, Christos D. Tarantilis, Chris T. Kiranoudis:
A hybrid metaheuristic algorithm for the vehicle routing problem with simultaneous delivery and pick-up service.
- Ching-Liang Su:
Palm extraction and identification.
- Luís F. Mendonça, João Miguel da Costa Sousa, José M. G. Sá da Costa:
An architecture for fault detection and isolation based on fuzzy methods.
- Shiang-Tai Liu, Mang Chuang:
Fuzzy efficiency measures in fuzzy DEA/AR with application to university libraries.
- Wen-Chin Chen, Gong-Loung Fu, Pei-Hao Tai, Wei-Jaw Deng:
Process parameter optimization for MIMO plastic injection molding via soft computing.
- Yung-Hui Lee, Cheng-Yueh Tsai:
Taiwan sign language (TSL) recognition based on 3D data and neural networks.
- Hong Kyu Han, Hong Sik Kim, So Young Sohn:
Sequential association rules for forecasting failure patterns of aircrafts in Korean airforce.
- Hsu-Hao Yang, Chien-Li Lin:
On genetic algorithms for shoe making nesting - A Taiwan case.
- Mihir K. Das, Nand Kishor:
Adaptive fuzzy model identification to predict the heat transfer coefficient in pool boiling of distilled water.
- Fong-Ching Yuan:
The use of a fuzzy logic-based system in cost-volume-profit analysis under uncertainty.
- Cheng-Jung Tsai, Chien-I Lee, Wei-Pang Yang:
Mining decision rules on data streams in the presence of concept drifts.
- Alper Ünler, Zülal Güngör:
Applying K-harmonic means clustering to the part-machine classification problem.
- Ying-Ming Wang, Kwai-Sang Chin, Gary Ka Kwai Poon, Jian-Bo Yang:
Risk evaluation in failure mode and effects analysis using fuzzy weighted geometric mean.
- Cemal Köse, Okyay Gençalioglu, Ugur Sevik:
An automatic diagnosis method for the knee meniscus tears in MR images.
- Jun Ye:
Application of extension theory in misfire fault diagnosis of gasoline engines.
- Pasi Luukka:
PCA for fuzzy data and similarity classifier in building recognition system for post-operative patient data.
- Aytürk Keles, Rahim Ocak, Ali Keles, Aslan Gülcü:
ZOSMAT: Web-based intelligent tutoring system for teaching-learning process.
- Deng-Yiv Chiu, Ping-Jie Chen:
Dynamically exploring internal mechanism of stock market by fuzzy-based support vector machines with high dimension input space and genetic algorithm.
- Theodore Charitos, Linda C. van der Gaag, Stefan Visscher, Karin Schurink, Peter J. F. Lucas:
A dynamic Bayesian network for diagnosing ventilator-associated pneumonia in ICU patients.
- Pei-Chann Chang, Shih-Hsin Chen, Chin-Yuan Fan:
A hybrid electromagnetism-like algorithm for single machine scheduling problem.
- Sung-Shun Weng, Binshan Lin, Wen-Tien Chen:
Using contextual information and multidimensional approach for recommendation.
- M. Han, Y. Wang:
Analysis and modeling of multivariate chaotic time series based on neural network.
- Silvia N. Schiaffino, Analía Amandi:
Building an expert travel agent as a software agent.
- Wei-Che Chen, Ming-Shi Wang:
A fuzzy c-means clustering-based fragile watermarking scheme for image authentication.
- Jiangjiao Duan, Wei Wang, Jianping Zeng, Dongzhan Zhang, Baile Shi:
A prediction algorithm for time series based on adaptive model selection.
- Tong-Queue Lee, Young Park, Yong-Tae Park:
An empirical study on effectiveness of temporal information as implicit ratings.
- Tianze Xu, Heng Wei, Guanghua Hu:
Study on continuous network design problem using simulated annealing and genetic algorithm.
- Suryannarayana Chandaka, Amitava Chatterjee, Sugata Munshi:
Cross-correlation aided support vector machine classifier for classification of EEG signals.
- Asli Çelikyilmaz, I. Burhan Türksen, Ramazan Aktas, M. Mete Doganay, N. Basak Ceylan:
Increasing accuracy of two-class pattern recognition with enhanced fuzzy functions.
- Hyun-Woo Cho:
A data mining-based subset selection for enhanced discrimination using iterative elimination of redundancy.
- A. Shanian, O. Savadogo:
A methodological concept for material selection of highly sensitive components based on multiple criteria decision analysis.
- Chia-Hung Lin, Chien-Hsien Wu, Ping-Zan Huang:
Grey clustering analysis for incipient fault diagnosis in oil-immersed transformers.
- Hsiu-Ju Chen, Tung-Ching Lin:
Exploring source of the variety in organizational innovation adoption issues - An empirical study of managers' label on knowledge management project issues in Taiwan.
- Engin Avci:
Selecting of the optimal feature subset and kernel parameters in digital modulation classification by using hybrid genetic algorithm-support vector machines: HGASVM.
- Li-Chang Hsu, Chao-Hung Wang:
Forecasting integrated circuit output using multivariate grey model and grey relational analysis.
- Min Jung Lee, Jang Hee Lee, Sang-Chan Park:
Intelligent information deriving using network panel data management system in marketing research.
- Junhong Li, Peiling Cui:
Improved kernel fisher discriminant analysis for fault diagnosis.
- Che-Wei Chang, Chin-Tsai Lin, Lian-Qing Wang:
Mining the text information to optimizing the customer relationship management.
- Wen-Hsien Tsai, Wen-Chin Chou:
Selecting management systems for sustainable development in SMEs: A novel hybrid model based on DEMATEL, ANP, and ZOGP.
- Chien-Yu Huang, Long-Hui Chen, Yueh-Li Chen, Fengming M. Chang:
Evaluating the process of a genetic algorithm to improve the back-propagation network: A Monte Carlo study.
- Hua-Fu Li, Suh-Yin Lee:
Mining frequent itemsets over data streams using efficient window sliding techniques.
- Hsueh-Ju Chen, Shaio Yan Huang, Chung-Long Kuo:
Using the artificial neural network to predict fraud litigation: Some empirical evidence from emerging markets.
- Yeu-Shiang Huang, Bo-Chang Huang:
Recognition of multi-interval rules in dataset with continuous-valued attributes.
- Shijia Gao, Dongming Xu:
Conceptual modeling and development of an intelligent agent-assisted decision support system for anti-money laundering.
- Shih-Wei Lin, Zne-Jung Lee, Kuo-Ching Ying, Chou-Yuan Lee:
Applying hybrid meta-heuristics for capacitated vehicle routing problem.
- Humar Kahramanli, Novruz Allahverdi:
Rule extraction from trained adaptive neural networks using artificial immune systems.
- Yong-Huang Lin, Pin-Chan Lee, Ta-Peng Chang:
Practical expert diagnosis model based on the grey relational analysis technique.
- Cheng-Lung Huang, Cheng-Yi Tsai:
A hybrid SOFM-SVR with a filter-based feature selection for stock market forecasting.
- Cetin Elmas, Omer Deperlioglu, Hasan Huseyin Sayan:
Adaptive fuzzy logic controller for DC-DC converters.
- Mei-Tai Chu, Rajiv Khosla:
Index evaluations and business strategies on communities of practice.
- Chung-Tsen Tsao:
Applying a fuzzy multiple criteria decision-making approach to the M&A due diligence.
- Z. L. Yang, S. Bonsall, J. Wang:
Use of hybrid multiple uncertain attribute decision making techniques in safety management.
- Kemal Polat, Salih Günes:
A novel hybrid intelligent method based on C4.5 decision tree classifier and one-against-all approach for multi-class classification problems.
- Rong-Ho Lin, Yao-Tien Wang, Chih-Hung Wu, Chun-Ling Chuang:
Developing a business failure prediction model via RST, GRA and CBR.
- José Ramon Méndez, Daniel Glez-Peña, Florentino Fdez-Riverola, Fernando Díaz, Juan M. Corchado:
Managing irrelevant knowledge in CBR models for unsolicited e-mail classification.
- G. Gan, J. Wu, Z. Yang:
A genetic fuzzy k-Modes algorithm for clustering categorical data.
- Q. Zhou, C. W. Chan, P. Tontiwachiwuthikul:
A monitoring and diagnostic expert system for carbon dioxide capture.
- C. Romero, Pedro González, Sebastián Ventura, María José del Jesús, Francisco Herrera:
Evolutionary algorithms for subgroup discovery in e-learning: A practical application using Moodle data.
- Jorge Casillas, Francisco J. Martínez-López:
Mining uncertain data with multiobjective genetic fuzzy systems to be applied in consumer behaviour modelling.
- Wei-Lun Chang, Soe-Tsyr Yuan:
A Markov-based collaborative pricing system for information goods bundling.
- Chun-Hsiung Lee, Gwo-Guang Lee, Yungho Leu:
Application of automatically constructed concept map of learning to conceptual diagnosis of e-learning.
- Chun-Ling Chuang, Rong-Ho Lin:
Constructing a reassigning credit scoring model.
- Sun Young Shin, Tae Hee Moon, So Young Sohn:
Structural equation model for effective CRM of information infrastructure industry in Korea.
- Chin-Tsai Lin, Pin-Ju Juan:
Developing a hierarchy relation with an expert decision analysis process for selecting the optimal resort type for a Taiwanese international resort park.
- Hung-Yuan Chung, Sheng-Ming Wu:
Hybrid approaches for regional Takagi-Sugeno static output feedback fuzzy controller design.
- Sangjae Lee, Hyunchul Ahn:
Structural equation model for EDI controls: Controls design perspective.
- W. K. Wong, X. H. Zeng, W. M. R. Au, P. Y. Mok, S. Y. S. Leung:
A fashion mix-and-match expert system for fashion retailers using fuzzy screening approach.
- H. Shakouri G., R. Nadimi, F. Ghaderi:
A hybrid TSK-FR model to study short-term variations of the electricity demand versus the temperature changes.
- Chin-Wen Ou, Shuo-Yan Chou:
International distribution center selection from a foreign market perspective using a weighted fuzzy factor rating system.
- Tsai-Chi Kuo, Sheng-Hung Chang, Shang-Nan Huang:
Due-date performance improvement using TOC's aggregated time buffer method at a wafer fabrication factory.
- Yi-Chung Hu, Jung-Fa Tsai:
Evaluating classification performances of single-layer perceptron with a Choquet fuzzy integral-based neuron.
- Henry C. W. Lau, George T. S. Ho, K. F. Chu, William Ho, C. K. M. Lee:
Development of an intelligent quality management system using fuzzy association rules.
- Hao-Erl Yang, Chi-Chuan Wu, Kuang-Cheng Wang:
An empirical analysis of online game service satisfaction and loyalty.
- Ching-Hsue Cheng, You-Shyang Chen, Ya-Ling Wu:
Forecasting innovation diffusion of products using trend-weighted fuzzy time-series model.
- Chih-Hsiung Tseng, Sheng-Tzong Cheng, Yi-Hsien Wang:
New hybrid methodology for stock volatility prediction.
- Van Tung Tran, Bo-Suk Yang, Myung-Suck Oh, Andy Chit Chiow Tan:
Fault diagnosis of induction motor based on decision trees and adaptive neuro-fuzzy inference.
- Ricardo Aler, José María Valls, David Camacho, Alberto López:
Programming Robosoccer agents by modeling human behavior.
- D. Cai, C. J. van Rijsbergen:
Learning semantic relatedness from term discrimination information.
- Handan Camdeviren Ankarali, Vildan Sumbuloglu, Ayse Canan Yazici, Irem Yalug, Macit Selekler:
Comparison of different matching methods in observational studies and sensitivity analysis: The relation between depression and STAI-2 scores.
- Yenming J. Chen, Wen-Liang Abraham Wang:
Orders dispatching game for a multi-facility manufacturing system.
- Ohbyung Kwon, Jihoon Kim:
Concept lattices for visualizing and generating user profiles for context-aware service recommendations.
- Chang-Kuo Chen, Hang-Hong Kuo, Jun-Juh Yan, Teh-Lu Liao:
GA-based PID active queue management control design for a class of TCP communication networks.
- Alan S. Abrahams, Adrian Becker, Daniel Sabido, Rosskyn D'Souza, George Makriyiannis, Michal Krasnodebski:
Inducing a marketing strategy for a new pet insurance company using decision trees.
- Anatoly Gladun, Julia Rogushina, Francisco García Sánchez, Rodrigo Martínez-Béjar, Jesualdo Tomás Fernández-Breis:
An application of intelligent techniques and semantic web technologies in e-learning environments.
- You-Jin Park, Kun-Nyeong Chang:
Individual and group behavior-based customer profile model for personalized product recommendation.
- Rodrigo Martínez-Béjar, Jose M. Cadenas, Hossein Shirazi, Paul Compton:
A semantics-driven, fuzzy logic-based approach to knowledge representation and inference.
- Du Y. Kim, Seung Heon Han, Hyoungkwan Kim, Heedae Park:
Structuring the prediction model of project performance for international construction projects: A comparative analysis.
- Felix Hernandez-del-Olmo, Elena Gaudioso, Eduardo H. Martin:
The task of guiding in adaptive recommender systems.
- Yi-Hung Liu, Szu-Hsien Lin, Yi-Ling Hsueh, Ming-Jiu Lee:
Automatic target defect identification for TFT-LCD array process inspection using kernel FCM-based fuzzy SVDD ensemble.
- Ta-Cheng Chen, Huei-Ling Tsao:
Using a hybrid meta-evolutionary rule mining approach as a classification response model.
- M. R. Girgis, A. A. Sewisy, R. F. Mansour:
A robust method for partial deformed fingerprints verification using genetic algorithm.
- Mevlut Ture, Füsun Tokatli, Imran Kurt:
Using Kaplan-Meier analysis together with decision tree methods (C&RT, CHAID, QUEST, C4.5 and ID3) in determining recurrence-free survival of breast cancer patients.
- Hasan Ocak:
Automatic detection of epileptic seizures in EEG using discrete wavelet transform and approximate entropy.
- C. W. M. Yuen, W. K. Wong, S. Q. Qian, L. K. Chan, E. H. K. Fung:
A hybrid model using genetic algorithm and neural network for classifying garment defects.
- Z. H. Che:
Pricing strategy and reserved capacity plan based on product life cycle and production function on LCD TV manufacturer.
- Nicolas Glady, Bart Baesens, Christophe Croux:
A modified Pareto/NBD approach for predicting customer lifetime value.
- Jiahai Wang, Yalan Zhou:
Stochastic optimal competitive Hopfield network for partitional clustering.
- Haixiang Guo, Kejun Zhu, Si-wei Gao, Yue Li, Jing-Jing Zhou:
Extracting fuzzy rules based on fusion of soft computing in oil exploration management.
- Sung-Nien Yu, Kuan-To Chou:
Selection of significant independent components for ECG beat classification.
- A. M. El-Zonkoly, A. A. Khalil, N. M. Ahmied:
Optimal tunning of lead-lag and fuzzy logic power system stabilizers using particle swarm optimization.
- Jiaming Zhan, Han Tong Loh, Ying Liu:
Gather customer concerns from online product reviews - A text summarization approach.
- Jun Zheng:
Predicting software reliability with neural network ensembles.
- Mohamed Ouhsain, A. Ben Hamza:
Image watermarking scheme using nonnegative matrix factorization and wavelet transform.
- Li-Yen Shue, Ching-Wen Chen, Weissor Shiue:
The development of an ontology-based expert system for corporate financial rating.
- Nai-Yi Wang, Shyi-Ming Chen:
Temperature prediction and TAIFEX forecasting based on automatic clustering techniques and two-factors high-order fuzzy time series.
- Ali Iseri, Bekir Karlik:
An artificial neural networks approach on automobile pricing.
- YongSeog Kim:
Boosting and measuring the performance of ensembles for a successful database marketing.
- Jason J. Jung:
Social grid platform for collaborative online learning on blogosphere: A case study of eLearning@BlogGrid.
- Jian-Da Wu, Peng-Hsin Chiang:
Application of Wigner-Ville distribution and probability neural network for scooter engine fault diagnosis.
- Haibin Cai, Xiaohui Hu, Qingchong Lü, Qiying Cao:
A novel intelligent service selection algorithm and application for ubiquitous web services environment.
- Simon K. Poon, Joseph G. Davis, Byounggu Choi:
Augmenting productivity analysis with data mining: An application on IT business value.
- M. Cuneyt Haciismailoglu, Ilker Kucuk, Naim Derebasi:
Prediction of dynamic hysteresis loops of nano-crystalline cores.
- Zhihao Yang, Hongfei Lin, Baodong Wu:
BioPPIExtractor: A protein-protein interaction extraction system for biomedical literature.
- Antonio Fernández-Caballero, José M. Vega-Riesco:
Determining heart parameters through left ventricular automatic segmentation for heart disease diagnosis.
- Abolghasem Sadeghi-Niaraki, Kyehyun Kim:
Ontology based personalized route planning system using a multi-criteria decision making approach.
- Elena Gaudioso, Miguel Montero, Luis Talavera, Felix Hernandez-del-Olmo:
Supporting teachers in collaborative student modeling: A framework and an implementation.
- Chin-Tsai Lin, Meng-Chuan Tsai:
Development of an expert selection system to choose ideal cities for medical service ventures.
- Elif Derya Übeyli:
Decision support systems for time-varying biomedical signals: EEG signals classification.
- Shih-Hua Wei, Shyi-Ming Chen:
Fuzzy risk analysis based on interval-valued fuzzy numbers.
- Jeongsoo Lee, Heekwon Chae, Cheol-Han Kim, Kwangsoo Kim:
Design of product ontology architecture for collaborative enterprises.
- Tsuen-Ho Hsu, Frank F. C. Pan:
Application of Monte Carlo AHP in ranking dental quality attributes.
- Bahar Celikkol Erbas, Spiro E. Stefanou:
An application of neural networks in microeconomics: Input-output mapping in a power generation subsector of the US electricity industry.
- Wann-Yih Wu, Badri Munir Sukoco, Chia-Ying Li, Shu Hui Chen:
An integrated multi-objective decision-making process for supplier selection with bundling problem.
- Yen-Liang Chen, Lucas Tzu-Hsuan Hung:
Using decision trees to summarize associative classification rules.
- Budi Thomas Jap, Sara Lal, Peter Fischer, Evangelos Bekiaris:
Using EEG spectral components to assess algorithms for detecting fatigue.
- Hui-Chuan Chu, Ming-Yen Chen, Yuh-Min Chen:
A semantic-based approach to content abstraction and annotation for content management.
- W. K. Wong, X. H. Zeng, W. M. R. Au:
A decision support tool for apparel coordination through integrating the knowledge-based attribute evaluation expert system and the T-S fuzzy neural network.
- Amitava Chatterjee, Madhubanti Maitra, Swapan Kumar Goswami:
Classification of overcurrent and inrush current for power system reliability using Slantlet transform and artificial neural network.
- Chung-Hong Lee, Hsin-Chang Yang:
Construction of supervised and unsupervised learning systems for multilingual text categorization.
- David Sutton, Vivek Patkar:
CommonKADS analysis and description of a knowledge based system for the assessment of breast cancer.
- Yu-Jie Wang:
Combining grey relation analysis with FMCGDM to evaluate financial performance of Taiwan container lines.
- Shian-Shyong Tseng, Shun-Chieh Lin:
VODKA: Variant objects discovering knowledge acquisition.
- Hua-Fu Li, Chin-Chuan Ho, Suh-Yin Lee:
Incremental updates of closed frequent itemsets over continuous data streams.
- Dieter D. Genske, Klemens Heinrich:
A knowledge-based fuzzy expert system to analyse degraded terrain.
- I-Cheng Yeh, Che-hui Lien:
The comparisons of data mining techniques for the predictive accuracy of probability of default of credit card clients.
- Yu-Liang Chi:
A consumer-centric design approach to develop comprehensive knowledge-based systems for keyword discovery.
- Shu-Lu Hsu:
Optimal joint replenishment decisions for a central factory with multiple satellite factories.
- Ping-Chen Lin, Po-Chang Ko:
Portfolio value-at-risk forecasting with GA-based extreme value theory.
- Chin-Tsai Lin, Ya-Ling Huang:
Mining tourist imagery to construct destination image position model.
- Der-Chiang Li, Yao-San Lin, Yu-Cheng Huang:
Constructing marketing decision support systems using data diffusion technology: A case study of gas station diversification.
- Muhammed B. Kurt, Necmettin Sezgin, Mehmet Akin, Gokhan Kirbas, Muhittin Bayram:
The ANN-based computing of drowsy level.
- Hung-Tso Lin:
A job placement intervention using fuzzy approach for two-way choice.
- Chih-Hsuan Wang:
Separation of composite defect patterns on wafer bin map using support vector clustering.
March 2009 Reviews
- Marina V. Sokolova, Antonio Fernández-Caballero:
Modeling and implementing an agent-based environmental health impact decision support system.
- Chenn-Jung Huang, Hong-Xin Chen, Chun-Hua Chen:
Developing argumentation processing agents for computer-supported collaborative learning.
- Xiujuan Xu, Chunguang Zhou, Zhe Wang:
Credit scoring algorithm based on link analysis ranking with support vector machine.
- Huimin Zhao, Atish P. Sinha, Wei Ge:
Effects of feature construction on classification performance: An empirical study in bank failure prediction.
- Alper Bastürk, Enis Günay:
Efficient edge detection in digital images using a cellular neural network optimized by differential evolution algorithm.
- Deok-Hwan Kim, Kwang-Jae Kim:
Robustness indices and robust prioritization in QFD.
- Charles V. Trappey, Amy J. C. Trappey, Ching-Jen Huang, C. C. Ku:
The design of a JADE-based autonomous workflow management system for collaborative SoC design.
- Hsien-Chung Wu:
Statistical confidence intervals for fuzzy data.
- Florent Masseglia, Pascal Poncelet, Maguelonne Teisseire:
Efficient mining of sequential patterns with time constraints: Reducing the combinations.
- Kun-Yung Lu, Chun-Chin Sy:
A real-time decision-making of maintenance using fuzzy agent.
- Yianshu Chu, Shian-Shyong Tseng, Yu-Jie Tsai, Ren-Jei Luo:
An intelligent questionnaire analysis expert system.
- Zhiqiang Geng, Qunxiong Zhu:
Rough set-based heuristic hybrid recognizer and its application in fault diagnosis.
- Tai-Chang Hsia, Ying-Lin Hsu, Hsiao-Lih Jen:
A factor analysis based selection process for predicting successful university color guard club members.
- Jiah-Shing Chen, Yao-Tang Lin:
A partitioned portfolio insurance strategy by a relational genetic algorithm.
- Tianze Xu, Heng Wei, Zhuan-De Wang:
Study on continuous network design problem using simulated annealing and genetic algorithm.
- Mahmoud Saremi, S. Farid Mousavi, Amir Sanayei:
TQM consultant selection in SMEs with TOPSIS under fuzzy environment.
- Tien-Chin Wang, Ying-Ling Lin:
Accurately predicting the success of B2B e-commerce in small and medium enterprises.
- Yuh-Jen Chen, Yuh-Min Chen, Hui-Chuan Chu:
Development of a mechanism for ontology-based product lifecycle knowledge integration.
- Li-Gang Zheng, Hao Zhou, Ke-Fa Cen, Chun-Lin Wang:
A comparative study of optimization algorithms for low NOx combustion modification at a coal-fired utility boiler.
- Yongsong Qin, Shichao Zhang, Xiaofeng Zhu, Jilian Zhang, Chengqi Zhang:
POP algorithm: Kernel-based imputation to treat missing values in knowledge discovery from databases.
- Liang Zhao, Yupu Yang:
PSO-based single multiplicative neuron model for time series prediction.
- Shiang-Tai Liu:
Slacks-based efficiency measures for predicting bank performance.
- Giovanni Montana, Kostas Triantafyllopoulos, Theodoros Tsagaris:
Flexible least squares for temporal data mining and statistical arbitrage.
- Kung-Jeng Wang, M.-J. Chen:
Cooperative capacity planning and resource allocation by mutual outsourcing using ant algorithm in a decentralized supply chain.
- Hasan Selim:
Determinants of house prices in Turkey: Hedonic regression versus artificial neural network.
- Gunjan Mansingh, Kweku-Muata Osei-Bryson, Han Reichgelt:
Issues in knowledge access, retrieval and sharing - Case studies in a Caribbean health sector.
- Kun-Lin Hsieh:
Applying an expert system into constructing customer's value expansion and prediction model based on AI techniques in leisure industry.
- Engin Avci, Ibrahim Türkoglu:
An intelligent diagnosis system based on principle component analysis and ANFIS for the heart valve diseases.
- Amy H. I. Lee:
A fuzzy supplier selection model with the consideration of benefits, opportunities, costs and risks.
- Kuo-Ching Ying, Shih-Wei Lin:
Raising the hit rate for wafer fabrication by a simple constructive heuristic.
- Ling-Bing Tang, Ling-Xiao Tang, Huan-Ye Sheng:
Forecasting volatility based on wavelet support vector machine.
- Chinyao Low, Ying-Pin Chang, Shih-Yu Hung:
An application of sequential neural-network approximation for sitting and sizing passive harmonic filters.
- Chung-Ho Wang, Jiu-Zhang Lu:
A hybrid genetic algorithm that optimizes capacitated vehicle routing problems.
- Omar López-Ortega, Israel Villar-Medina:
A multi-agent system to construct production orders by employing an expert system and a neural network.
- Jui-Sheng Chou:
Web-based CBR system applied to early cost budgeting for pavement maintenance project.
- Chun Ching Lee, C. Ou-Yang:
A neural networks approach for forecasting the supplier's bid prices in supplier selection negotiation process.
- Farhad Azadivar, Tu Hoang Truong, Yue Jiao:
A decision support system for fisheries management using operations research and systems science approach.
- Manoel Castro-Neto, Youngseon Jeong, Myong-Kee Jeong, Lee D. Han:
AADT prediction using support vector regression with data-dependent parameters.
- Chin-Tsai Lin, Chuan Lee, Wen-Yu Chen:
An expert system approach to assess service performance of travel intermediary.
- Shengli Wu:
Applying statistical principles to data fusion in information retrieval.
- Chung-Ming Own:
Handling partial truth on type-2 similarity-based reasoning.
- Rajiv Khosla, Tharanga Goonesekera, Mei-Tai Chu:
Separating the wheat from the chaff: An intelligent sales recruitment and benchmarking system.
- Loris Nanni, Alessandra Lumini:
An experimental comparison of ensemble of classifiers for bankruptcy prediction and credit scoring.
- Yao Jung Yang, Chuni Wu:
An attribute-based ant colony system for adaptive learning object recommendation.
- Hsiu-Hsia Lin, Chao-Yu Chou, Wei-Tseng Lai:
Economic design of variable sampling intervals X charts with A&L switching rule using genetic algorithms.
- Wei-Guo Zhang, Wei-Lin Xiao, Chun-Xiong He:
Equity warrants pricing model under Fractional Brownian motion and an empirical study.
- Xiaowei Yan, Chengqi Zhang, Shichao Zhang:
Genetic algorithm-based strategy for identifying association rules without specifying actual minimum support.
- Engin Avci, Derya Avci:
An expert system based on fuzzy entropy for automatic threshold selection in image processing.
- Halife Kodaz, Seral Özsen, Ahmet Arslan, Salih Günes:
Medical application of information gain based artificial immune recognition system (AIRS): Diagnosis of thyroid disease.
- Babak Abbasi:
A neural network applied to estimate process capability of non-normal processes.
- Min-Jen Tsai, Yin-Kai Hung:
Distributed computing power service coordination based on peer-to-peer grids architecture.
- N. Saravanan, S. Cholairajan, K. I. Ramachandran:
Vibration-based fault diagnosis of spur bevel gear box using fuzzy technique.
- Jian-Da Wu, Bing-Fu Lin:
Speaker identification using discrete wavelet packet transform technique with irregular decomposition.
- Marcus Ejnarsson, Antanas Verikas, Carl Magnus Nilsson:
Multi-resolution screening of paper formation variations on production line.
- Seref Sagiroglu, Nihat Yilmaz:
Web-based mobile robot platform for real-time exercises.
- Francisco García Sánchez, Rafael Valencia-García, Rodrigo Martínez-Béjar, Jesualdo Tomás Fernández-Breis:
An ontology, intelligent agent-based framework for the provision of semantic web services.
- Ilker Kucuk, M. Cuneyt Haciismailoglu, Naim Derebasi:
Dynamic hysteresis modelling for nano-crystalline cores.
- Melody Y. Kiang, Peter Ammermann, Dorothy M. Fisher, Steve A. Fisher, Robert T. H. Chi:
Do reverse stock splits indicate future poor stock performance?
- Hossein Etemadi, Ali Asghar Anvary Rostamy, Hassan Farajzadeh Dehkordi:
A genetic programming model for bankruptcy prediction: Empirical evidence from Iran.
- Cheng Hua Li, Soon Cheol Park:
An efficient document classification model using an improved back propagation neural network and singular value decomposition.
- Wen-Hsien Ho, Jinn-Tsong Tsai, Bor-Tsuen Lin, Jyh-Horng Chou:
Adaptive network-based fuzzy inference system for prediction of surface roughness in end milling process using hybrid Taguchi-genetic learning algorithm.
- Xinyu Shao, Xue-Zheng Chu, Haobo Qiu, Liang Gao, Jun Yan:
An expert system using rough sets theory for aided conceptual design of ship's engine room automation.
- Chern-Sheng Lin, Kuo-Hon Huang, Yun-Long Lay, Kuo-Chun Wu, Yieng-Chiang Wu, Jim-Min Lin:
An improved pattern match method with flexible mask for automatic inspection in the LCD manufacturing process.
- Mehmet Fatih Akay:
Support vector machines combined with feature selection for breast cancer diagnosis.
- Selma Limam Mansar, Hajo A. Reijers, Fouzia Ounnar:
Development of a decision-making strategy to improve the efficiency of BPR.
- Yung-Ming Li, Chien-Pang Kao:
TREPPS: A Trust-based Recommender System for Peer Production Services.
- J. L. Gonzalez-Andujar:
Expert system for pests, diseases and weeds identification in olive crops.
- Hyunjung Shin, Koji Tsuda, Bernhard Schölkopf:
Protein functional class prediction with a combined graph.
- Dickson K. W. Chiu, Ho-Fung Leung, Ka-man Lam:
On the making of service recommendations: An action theory based on utility, reputation, and risk attitude.
- Tony Bellotti, Jonathan Crook:
Support vector machines for credit scoring and discovery of significant features.
- C. H. Li, Z. F. Yang, Guo H. Huang, Y. P. Li:
Identification of relationship between sunspots and natural runoff in the Yellow River based on discrete wavelet analysis.
- Namgyu Kim, Han Seok Lee, Kyong Joo Oh, Jae Young Choi:
Context-aware mobile service for routing the fastest subway path.
- Kuo-Sheng Lin, Chen-Fu Chien:
Cluster analysis of genome-wide expression data for feature extraction.
- Hae-Sang Park, Chi-Hyuck Jun:
A simple and fast algorithm for K-medoids clustering.
- Nedim Tutkun:
Parameter estimation in mathematical models using the real coded genetic algorithms.
- Zhi-Ping Fan, Bo Feng, Yong-Hong Sun, Wei Ou:
Evaluating knowledge management capability of organizations: a fuzzy linguistic method.
- Melek Acar Boyacioglu, Yakup Kara, Ömer Kaan Baykan:
Predicting bank financial failures using neural networks, support vector machines and multivariate statistical methods: A comparative analysis in the sample of savings deposit insurance fund (SDIF) transferred banks in Turkey.