- Miltiadis D. Lytras:
The Semantic Electronic Government: knowledge management for citizen relationship and new assessment scenarios.
- Lakshmi S. Iyer, Rahul Singh, Al Farooq Salam, Fergle D'Aubeterre:
Knowledge management for Government-to-Government (G2G) process coordination.
- Christian Wagner, Karen S. K. Cheung, Rachael Kwai Fun Ip, Stefan Böttcher:
Building Semantic Webs for e-government with Wiki technology.
- Wajee Teswanich, Chutiporn Anutariya, Vilas Wuwongse:
A Knowledge Management system framework for governmental regulating processes.
- Ljiljana Stojanovic, Nenad Stojanovic, Dimitris Apostolou:
Change management in e-government: OntoGov case study.
- Jennifer Blechar, Ioanna D. Constantiou, Jan Damsgaard:
Understanding behavioural patterns of advanced mobile service users.
- Saggi Nevo, Henry M. Kim:
How to compare and analyse risks of internet voting versus other modes of voting.
- Sang M. Lee, Xin Tan, Silvana Trimi:
M-government, from rhetoric to reality: learning from leading countries.
- Ailsa Kolsaker, Liz Lee-Kelley:
Citizen-centric e-government: a critique of the UK Model.
- Panayiotis Tahinakis, John Mylonakis, Nicolaos Protogeros:
The contribution of e-government to the modernisation of the Hellenic taxation system.
- Lori Klamo, Wayne Wei Huang, K. L. Wang, Taowen Le:
Successfully implementing e-government: fundamental issues and a case study in the USA.
- Szu-Yuan Sun, Teresa L. Ju, Pi-Yu Chen:
E-government impacts on effectiveness: a survey study of an e-official-document system.
- Gary P. Moynihan, Robert G. Batson:
Development of a matrix methodology for database reengineering and improvement: an e-government case study.
- Dag von Lubitz, Nilmini Wickramasinghe:
Key challenges and policy implications for governments and regulators in a networkcentric healthcare environment.
Copyright © Fri Mar 12 17:27:06 2010
by Michael Ley (email@example.com)