April 2004 Article
- Guoli Ding, Peter P. Chen:
Unavoidable doubly connected large graphs.
- Satoru Fujishige, Kazuhisa Makino, Takashi Takabatake, Kenji Kashiwabara:
Polybasic polyhedra: structure of polyhedra with edge vectors of support size at most 2.
- Adilson Gonçalves, Emerson L. Monte Carmelo:
Some geometric structures and bounds for Ramsey numbers.
- David J. Grynkiewicz:
On some Rado numbers for generalized arithmetic progressions.
- Patrick Healy, Ago Kuusik, Sebastian Leipert:
A characterization of level planar graphs.
- Petteri Kaski, Patric R. J. Östergård:
Miscellaneous classification results for 2-designs.
- Manoel Lemos, James G. Oxley:
On the minor-minimal 2-connected graphs having a fixed minor.
- Nicolas Lichiardopol:
Concerning two conjectures on the set of fixed points of a complete rotation of a Cayley digraph.
- Aleksander Malnic, Dragan Marusic, Primoz Potocnik, Changqun Wang:
An infinite family of cubic edge- but not vertex-transitive graphs.
- Bernd S. W. Schröder:
More examples on ordered set reconstruction.
- Zvezdelina Stankova, Julian West:
Explicit enumeration of 321, hexagon-avoiding permutations.
- Eckhard Steffen:
Measurements of edge-uncolorability.
Copyright © Mon Mar 15 04:00:33 2010
by Michael Ley (email@example.com)
- Cristina Bazgan:
A note on the approximability of the toughness of graphs.
- Maurits de Graaf:
Directed triangles in directed graphs.
- Emeric Deutsch:
Enumerating symmetric directed convex polyominoes.
- Nicholas A. Loehr:
Note on André's reflection principle.
- Dingjun Lou, Dongning Rao:
Graphs with no M-alternating path between two vertices.
- Haruhide Matsuda:
Degree conditions for Hamiltonian graphs to have [a, b]-factors containing a given Hamiltonian cycle.
- S. Nicoloso:
Sum coloring and interval graphs: a tight upper bound for the minimum number of colors.
- Ignacio M. Pelayo:
Comment on "The Steiner number of a graph" by G. Chartrand and P. Zhang: [Discrete Mathematics 242 (2002) 41-54].
- Erfang Shan, Liying Kang:
A note on balance vertices in trees.
- Van Bang Le, Jeremy Spinrad:
Consequences of an algorithm for bridged graphs.