April 2009 Special Issue on Advances in Intelligent Information Processing; Guest Editors:
Sohail Chaudhry and Zhongzhi Shi
Copyright © Fri Mar 12 17:24:21 2010
by Michael Ley (email@example.com)
- Shoubo Xu:
Introduction: advances in intelligent information processing.
- Zhili Zhou, Ling Li:
A solution for cyclic scheduling of multi-hoists without overlapping.
- Hoksung Yau, Leyuan Shi:
Nested partitions for the large-scale extended job shop scheduling problem.
- Guangping Huang, Ling Li:
A mathematical model of infectious diseases.
- Huiyu Xuan, Lida Xu, Lu Li:
A CA-based epidemic model for HIV/AIDS transmission with heterogeneity.
- Anurag Agarwal:
Theoretical insights into the augmented-neural-network approach for combinatorial optimization.
- Shang-Ming Zhou, John Q. Gan, Lida Xu, Robert Ivor John:
Fuzziness index driven fuzzy relaxation algorithm and applications to image processing.
- Xiaoling Wang, Jinfeng Luan, Guimei Liu, Aoying Zhou:
Towards optimal workload-aware XML to relational schema mapping.
- Lian Duan, Lida Xu, Ying Liu, Jun Lee:
Cluster-based outlier detection.
- Shiwei He, Sohail S. Chaudhry, Zhonglin Lei, Wang Baohua:
Stochastic vendor selection problem: chance-constrained model and genetic algorithms.
- F. Wu, H. Z. Li, L. K. Chu, Domenic Sculli, Kun Gao:
An approach to the valuation and decision of ERP investment projects based on real options.
- Yuan Li, Xiuwu Liao, Wenhong Zhao:
A rough set approach to knowledge discovery in analyzing competitive advantages of firms.
- Jinfeng Li, Kanliang Wang, Lida Xu:
Chameleon based on clustering feature tree and its application in customer segmentation.
- Jiayin Qi, Li Zhang, Yanping Liu, Ling Li, Yongpin Zhou, Yao Shen, Liang Liang, Huaizu Li:
ADTreesLogit model for customer churn prediction.
- Qing Zhou, Xiaofang Deng, James D. Jones, Kehui Zhang:
A diagnostic system based upon knowledge and experience.
- Chuan-Hoo Tan, Hock-Hai Teo, En Xie, Yuan Li:
Designing sniping agents.