- John C. Kunz, Ian F. C. Smith, Tetsuo Tomiyama:
- Ram D. Sriram:
Artificial intelligence in engineering: Personal reflections.
- Shun-Fa Hwang, Rong-Song He:
A hybrid real-parameter genetic algorithm for function optimization.
- Baranidharan Raman, Jody R. Naderi:
Computer based pedestrian landscape design using decision tree templates.
- Qiuming Zhu:
Topologies of agents interactions in knowledge intensive multi-agent systems for networked information services.
- Taeseong Kim, Christopher D. Cera, William C. Regli, Hyunseung Choo, JungHyun Han:
Multi-Level modeling and access control for data sharing in collaborative design.
- Jun Ota:
Multi-agent robot systems as distributed autonomous systems.
- Ratchata Peachavanish, Hassan A. Karimi, Burcu Akinci, Frank Boukamp:
An ontological engineering approach for integrating CAD and GIS in support of infrastructure management.
- Yoko Ishino, Yan Jin:
An information value based approach to design procedure capture.
April 2006 Engineering Informatics for Eco-Design
- Yasushi Umeda, Hideki Kobayashi:
Special issue on engineering informatics for eco-design.
- Hideki Kobayashi:
A systematic approach to eco-innovative product design based on life cycle planning.
- Toshimitsu Kumazawa, Hideki Kobayashi:
A simulation system to support the establishment of circulated business.
- Li-Hsing Shih, Yu-Si Chang, Yung-Teh Lin:
Intelligent evaluation approach for electronic product recycling via case-based reasoning.
- Ji-Hyung Park, Kwang-Kyu Seo:
A knowledge-based approximate life cycle assessment system for evaluating environmental impacts of product design alternatives in a collaborative design environment.
- Ghang Lee, Charles M. Eastman, Rafael Sacks, Shamkant B. Navathe:
Grammatical rules for specifying information for automated product data modeling.
- Qinggang Meng, Mark H. Lee:
Design issues for assistive robotics for the elderly.
- Ziga Turk:
Construction informatics: Definition and ontology.
- Salvatore Favuzza, Mariano Giuseppe Ippolito, Eleonora Riva Sanseverino:
Crowded comparison operators for constraints handling in NSGA-II for optimal design of the compensation system in electrical distribution networks.
- Eric W. M. Lee, Y. Y. Lee, C. P. Lim, C. Y. Tang:
Application of a noisy data classification technique to determine the occurrence of flashover in compartment fires.
July 2006 Design of Complex Adaptive Systems
- László Monostori, Kanji Ueda:
Design of complex adaptive systems: Introduction.
- Zlatan Car, Tonci Mikac:
Evolutionary approach for solving cell-formation problem in cell manufacturing.
- Roberto Teti, D. D'Addona:
Emergent synthesis in supply network tool management.
- Ingo J. Timm, Thorsten Scholz, Otthein Herzog:
Capability-based emerging organization of autonomous agents for flexible production control.
- Paul Valckenaers, Karuna Hadeli, Bart Saint Germain, Paul Verstraete, Hendrik Van Brussel:
Emergent short-term forecasting through ant colony engineering in coordination and control systems.
- Balázs Csanád Csáji, László Monostori, Botond Kádár:
Reinforcement learning in a distributed market-based production control system.
- Attila Lengyel, Kanji Ueda:
Correlations between emergent synthesis classes: Due date based control and planning of job shops.
- Toshiyuki Yasuda, Kazuhiro Ohkura, Kanji Ueda:
A homogeneous mobile robot team that is fault-tolerant.
- George Kampis, László Gulyás:
Emergence out of interaction: Developing evolutionary technology for design innovation.
- Takeshi Takenaka, Taiki Ogata, Kanji Ueda:
Temporal co-creation between self and others with multi-sensory inputs.
Copyright © Mon Mar 15 03:57:06 2010
by Michael Ley (email@example.com)
- A. M. M. Sharif Ullah, Khalifa H. Harib:
A human-assisted knowledge extraction method for machining operations.
- Benjy J. Thomasson, Mark Ratcliffe, Lynda Thomas:
Improving the tutoring of software design using case-based reasoning.
- Weimin Wang, Hugues Rivard, Radu Zmeureanu:
Floor shape optimization for green building design.
- Kostas M. Saridakis, Argiris J. Dentsoras:
Integration of fuzzy logic, genetic algorithms and neural networks in collaborative parametric design.
- Shaofeng Liu, Chris A. McMahon, Mansur J. Darlington, Steve J. Culley, Peter J. Wild:
A computational framework for retrieval of document fragments based on decomposition schemes in engineering information management.
- Weiming Shen, Qi Hao, Hyun Joong Yoon, Douglas H. Norrie:
Applications of agent-based systems in intelligent manufacturing: An updated review.
- Reu-Ching Chen, Wei-Tsong Lee, Jim-Min Lin:
Optimal delay estimation using complete bipartite graph method for VoIP over WLAN environments.
- Ioannis K. Brilakis, Lucio Soibelman, Yoshihisa Shinagawa:
Construction site image retrieval based on material cluster recognition.