USA David Garlan, Jeff Kramer, Alexander L. Wolf (Eds.):
Proceedings of the 1st ACM SIGSOFT Workshop on Self-Managed Systems, WOSS 2004, Newport Beach, California, USA, October 31 - November 1, 2004.
ACM 2004, ISBN 1-58113-989-6
Copyright © Fri Mar 12 17:23:38 2010
by Michael Ley (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Sherif Abdelwahed, Nagarajan Kandasamy, Sandeep Neema:
A control-based framework for self-managing distributed computing systems.
- Naveed Arshad, Dennis Heimbigner, Alexander L. Wolf:
A planning based approach to failure recovery in distributed systems.
- Neil C. Audsley, R. E. Baker:
A selection mechanism based upon the explicit expression of preference.
- Dharini Balasubramaniam, Ronald Morrison, Kath Mickan, Graham N. C. Kirby, Brian Warboys, Ian Robertson, Bob Snowdon, R. Mark Greenwood, Wykeen Seet:
Support for feedback and change in self-adaptive systems.
- Jesus Bisbal, Betty H. C. Cheng:
Resource-based approach to feature interaction in adaptive software.
- Jeremy S. Bradbury, James R. Cordy, Jürgen Dingel, Michel Wermelinger:
A survey of self-management in dynamic software architecture specifications.
- Lieven Desmet, Nico Janssens, Sam Michiels, Frank Piessens, Wouter Joosen, Pierre Verbaeten:
Towards preserving correctness in self-managed software systems.
- Jim Dowling, Vinny Cahill:
Self-managed decentralised systems using K-components and collaborative reinforcement learning.
- Alexander Egyed:
Architecture differencing for self management.
- Armando Fox, Emre Kiciman, David A. Patterson:
Combining statistical monitoring and predictable recovery for self-management.
- David Garlan, Vahe Poladian, Bradley R. Schmerl, João Pedro Sousa:
- John C. Georgas, Richard N. Taylor:
Towards a knowledge-based approach to architectural adaptation management.
- Steffen Göbel:
Encapsulation of structural adaptation by composite components.
- Svein O. Hallsteinsen, Erlend Stav, Jacqueline Floch:
Self-adaptation for everyday systems.
- Matthew J. Hawthorne, Dewayne E. Perry:
Exploiting architectural prescriptions for self-managing, self-adaptive systems: a position paper.
- Stephen Heisig, Steve Moyle:
Using model trees to characterize computer resource usage.
- Kaustubh R. Joshi, Matti A. Hiltunen, Richard D. Schlichting, William H. Sanders, Adnan Agbaria:
Online model-based adaptation for optimizing performance and dependability.
- Naveen Kumar, Jonathan Misurda, Bruce R. Childers, Mary Lou Soffa:
Instrumentation in software dynamic translators for self-managed systems.
- Sam Malek, Marija Mikic-Rakic, Nenad Medvidovic:
An extensible framework for autonomic analysis and improvement of distributed deployment architectures.
- Sandra Ring, David Esler, Eric Cole:
Self-healing mechanisms for kernel system compromises.
- Matthias Tichy, Daniela Schilling, Holger Giese:
Design of self-managing dependable systems with UML and fault tolerance patterns.
- David S. Wile:
Patterns of self-management.