Switzerland Kay Berkling, Mathai Joseph, Bertrand Meyer, Martin Nordio (Eds.):
Software Engineering Approaches for Offshore and Outsourced Development, Second International Conference, SEAFOOD 2008, Zurich, Switzerland, July 2-3, 2008. Revised Papers.
Lecture Notes in Business Information Processing 16 Springer 2009, ISBN 978-3-642-01855-8
Copyright © Mon Mar 15 03:53:42 2010
by Michael Ley (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Jarmo J. Ahonen, Anu Valtanen, Paula Savolainen, Timo Schalkowski, Mikko Kontio:
Outsourcing through Combining Software Departments of Several Companies.
- Kay Berkling, Georgios Kiragiannis, Armin Zundel, Subhajit Datta:
Timeline Prediction Framework for Iterative Software Engineering Projects with Changes.
- Atanu Bhattacharya:
Outsourcing-Iterative Improvement Model for Transforming Challenges to Mutual Benefits.
- Dumitru Dan Burdescu, Marian Cristian Mihaescu, Bogdan Logofatu:
A Structure for Management of Requirements Set for e-Learning Applications.
- Pedro E. Colla, Jorge Marcelo Montagna:
Evaluation of Software Process Improvement in Small Organizations.
- Subhajit Datta, Robert A. van Engelen:
An Examination of the Effects of Offshore and Outsourced Development on the Delegation of Responsibilities to Software Components.
- Olly Gotel, Vidya Kulkarni, Christelle Scharff, Long Chrea Neak:
Students as Partners and Students as Mentors: An Educational Model for Quality Assurance in Global Software Development.
- Miguel Jiménez, Mario Piattini:
Problems and Solutions in Distributed Software Development: A Systematic Review.
- Bertrand Meyer:
Design and Code Reviews in the Age of the Internet.
- Zhongqi Sheng, Hiroshi Tsuji, Akito Sakurai, Kenichi Yoshida, Takako Nakatani:
Preliminary Analysis for Risk Finding in Offshore Software Outsourcing from Vendor's Viewpoint.
- Fadrian Sudaman, Christine Mingins:
Evidence-Based Management of Outsourced Software Projects.
- Ponmurugarajan S. Thiyagarajan, Sachal Verma:
A Closer Look at Extreme Programming (XP) with an Onsite-Offshore Model to Develop Software Projects Using XP Methodology.
- Yunwen Ye, Kumiyo Nakakoji, Yasuhiro Yamamoto:
Measuring and Monitoring Task Couplings of Developers and Development Sites in Global Software Development.
- Jian Zhai, Qiusong Yang, Ye Yang, Junchao Xiao, Qing Wang, Mingshu Li:
Automated Process Quality Assurance for Distributed Software Development.