USA Samir Chatterjee, Parvati Dev (Eds.):
Persuasive Technology, Fourth International Conference, PERSUASIVE 2009, Claremont, California, USA, April 26-29, 2009. Proceedings.
ACM International Conference Proceeding Series 350 ACM 2009, ISBN 978-1-60558-376-1
Keynote lecture 1
Persuasion in practice
Persuasive design techniques
Persuading for healthy lifestyle
- Sunny Consolvo, Predrag V. Klasnja, David W. McDonald, James A. Landay:
Goal-setting considerations for persuasive technologies that encourage physical activity.
- Joyca Lacroix, Privender Saini, Annelies Goris:
Understanding user cognitions to guide the tailoring of persuasive technology-based physical activity interventions.
- Yong-Joong Kim, Kyung-Kwon Jung, Seon-Woo Lee, Gyu Moon, Dong-Sik Shin, Ho-Youl Kang:
Hallym Jikimi 3rd system: web-based monitoring for u-health care service.
Persuasion and climate/energy change
Influence and trust
Distinguished lecture 1
- B. J. Fogg:
Three possible futures for persuasive technology.
New metrics for earned engagement
Behavior change applications
- William Seidman, Michael McCauley:
Organizational transformation: a new application of persuasive technology.
- Jaap Ham, Cees Midden, Femke Beute:
Can ambient persuasive technology persuade unconsciously?: using subliminal feedback to influence energy consumption ratings of household appliances.
- Kristian Tørning, Harri Oinas-Kukkonen:
Persuasive system design: state of the art and future directions.
- M. Sriram Iyengar, Jose F. Florez-Arango, Carlos A. Garcia:
GuideView: a system for developing structured, multimodal, multi-platform persuasive applications.
- Elin Olsen, Pål Kraft:
ePsychology: a pilot study on how to enhance social support and adherence in digital interventions by characteristics from social networking sites.
- Privender Saini, Joyca Lacroix:
Self-setting of physical activity goals and effects on perceived difficulty, importance and competence.
- Lasse Burri Gram-Hansen:
Geocaching in a persuasive perspective.
- Susan Shepherd Ferebee, James Wayne Davis:
Factors that persuade continued use of Facebook among new members.
- John Duncan, L. Jean Camp, William R. Hazelwood:
The portal monitor: a privacy-enhanced event-driven system for elder care.
- Shlomo Berkovsky, Dipak Bhandari, Stephen Kimani, Nathalie Colineau, Cécile Paris:
Designing games to motivate physical activity.
- B. J. Fogg, Enrique Allen:
10 uses of texting to improve health.
- Nikki Serapio, B. J. Fogg:
Designing for video engagement on social networks: a video marketing case study.
- B. J. Fogg:
A behavior model for persuasive design.
- Daniel Firpo, Sumonta Kasemvilas, Peter Ractham, Xuesong Zhang:
Generating a sense of community in a graduate educational setting through persuasive technology.
- B. J. Fogg:
The Behavior Grid: 35 ways behavior can change.
Distinguished lecture 3
- P. Kraft:
The role of individualization in ePsychology interventions.
Design & evaluation of persuasive systems
Copyright © Mon Mar 15 03:51:00 2010
by Michael Ley (email@example.com)