15. ICCE 2007:
Japan Tsukasa Hirashima, Heinz Ulrich Hoppe, Shelley Shwu-Ching Young (Eds.):
Supporting Learning Flow through Integrative Technologies, Proceeding of the 15th International Conference on Computers in Education, ICCE 2007, November 5-9, 2007, Hiroshima, Japan.
Frontiers in Artificial Intelligence and Applications 162 IOS Press 2007, ISBN 978-1-58603-797-0
- Chee-Kit Looi:
Bridging Research to Practice in Technology-Mediated Learning: Innovations and Challenges in Singapore.
- Julita Vassileva:
Decentralization, Autonomy, and Participation in Multi-User/Agent Environments.
- Yasutaka Shimizu:
Current Status of e-Learning in Japan and Networking for Sharing Learning Objects for Quality Enhancement.
- Barbara Wasson:
Design and Use of Technology Enhanced Learning Environments.
- Steven Ritter, Jonna Kulikowich, Pui-Wa Lei, Christy L. McGuire, Pat Morgan:
What Evidence Matters? A randomized field trial of Cognitive Tutor Algebra I.
- Mélanie Courtine, Valérie Renault:
CAMELEON: A Generic Model of Embodied Conversational Agent for e-Learning Portals.
- Chee-Kit Looi, Foo-Keong Ng, Tek-Hong Kho:
Technology-Enabled Pedagogy to Bridge Bar Diagrams to Letter-Symbolic Algebra.
- Kazutaka Noro, Haruhiko Takase, Hidehiko Kita, Terumine Hayashi, Naoki Morita:
Descriptive Answer Clustering System for Immediate Feedback.
- K. Robert Lai, Chung Hsien Lan:
Incorporating Agent Negotiation to Promote Learning Effectiveness in an Adaptive Learning Environment.
- Toshinobu Kasai, Haruhisa Yamaguchi, Kazuo Nagano, Riichiro Mizoguchi:
FIMA: A Flexible Instructional Design Support Multi-Agent System.
Assessment and Evaluation
- I-Pei Tung:
Acting with Technology in a Multicultural Learning Community: Participant Reactions to Digital Portfolio Assessment in K-6.
- Guillaume Durand, Christian Martel:
A Common Assessment Results Model for ILE.
- Jun-Song Huang, Manu Kapur:
Diffusion of Pedagogical Innovations as a Complex Adaptive Process - Agent-Based Modeling as Research Method.
- H. Muir, C. Dudley, K. Nakazawa:
Technology and Teaching: Making the Right Choices.
- R. Tweats:
Is the Enhancement of School Science by New Technologies Best Supported by Financial Backing or a Continual Web-Based Regional Development Network?
- Eric R. Hamilton:
Assessment Of Group And Individual Learning Through Visualization (Agileviz) In Education.
- Wenhuan Lu, Mitsuru Ikeda, Koichiro Ochimizu, Shintaro Kitayama:
A Conceptual Model Makes Curriculum Evolution in Higher Education Smooth.
- Carsten Ullrich, Qinghua Chen, Sushing Chen, Liping Shen, Ruimin Shen:
Investigating the Reuse of Course Generation Knowledge.
- Hisashi Ogawa, Noriyuki Matsuda, Hirokazu Miura, Hirokazu Taki:
Authoring System of Digital Educational Content Based on Student Model Concerning Development Stage of Autistic Person.
- Toshihiro Morioka, Noriyuki Iwane, Yukihiro Matsubara:
A Study on Building of Japanese History Ontology Aiming at Learning Support.
- Guat Kheng Chua, Guat Beng Chua:
Electronic Portfolio: The Pedagogy behind the Technology in Science Projects.
- Yuki Hayashi, Tomoko Kojiri, Toyohide Watanabe:
Computer-Supported Focusing Interface for Collaborative Learning.
- Kazuharu Toyokawa, Wenli Chen, Chee-Kit Looi:
Analysis of Learning Process of Online Discussion in a Large Class.
- Insook Lee:
What Can We Learn From 'S' Elementary School?: Wireless Laptop Computers in Regular Classroom Activities.
- M. Angeles, V. Zarate:
Interaction Analysis in Collaborative Modeling of Graphical Representations.
- Kamen Kanev, Deborah Turk, Thomas Orr, John Brine:
A Dynamic Group Environment for Collaborative Language Learning.
- Yuen-Tak Yu, Marian Choy, Eric Ying Kwong Chan, Y. T. Lo:
Requirements and Design of a Web-Based Tool for Supporting Blended Learning of Software Project Development.
- Daniel D. Suthers, Ravikiran Vatrapu, Richard Medina, Nathan Dwyer:
Information Sharing and Interaction in Collaborative Convergence.
- Hajime Shirouzu, Naomi Miyake:
Scaffolds for Lecture Comprehension: Video-Jigsaw and Stop-and-Think Using a Video System.
- Kathrine A. Nygård, Anders I. Mørch:
The Role of Boundary Crossing for Knowledge Advancement in Product Development.
- Shinn-Rong Lin, Yi-Chin Wu, Chia-Wen Liu, Hsiao-Ting Teng:
Rethinking Online Faculty Instructional Development: A Case Study.
- Mio Tsubakimoto, Masayoshi Yanagisawa, Kanji Akahori:
The Development and Evaluation of the Term Paper Grading Assistance Map Visualizing Contents and its Scores.
- Hua Geng, Wing Au, Greg Yates:
Investigation of the Supports from Teachers that Influence the Interaction between Students and Teachers.
- Peter Reimann, Kate Thompson, Miriam Weinel:
Decision Making Patterns in Virtual Teams.
- Yasuko Namatame, Maomi Ueno:
The Effective Usage of the Results of Self-Check Quizzes.
Learning Management and Organization
- Kenji Matsuura, Kazuhide Kanenishi, Yasuo Miyoshi, Yoneo Yano:
Practical Data Management among Learning-Support Systems.
- Gan Poh Choo, Chua Meng Joo:
Sustaining Pervasive Integration of ICT into Curriculum through Peer Coaching.
- Jennifer Masters:
Promoting Creative Activity with Computers in Out Of School Hours Care Programs for Primary Aged Children.
- Takeshi Kitazawa, Masahiro Nagai, Hiroshi Kato, Kanji Akahori:
Development of an Electronic Bulletin Board: Retrieval System Reflecting Keyword Similarity and Evaluation of its Retrieving Efficiency.
- Kayo Ogawa, Michiaki Omura, Ayaka Kuroda, Shoji Kajita, Kashiko Kodate:
Development of Role Model Based e-Portfolio for Multi-Career Path Support.
- Andreas Harrer, Nils Malzahn, Heinz Ulrich Hoppe:
Graphical Modeling and Simulation of Learning Designs.
Learning Platform and Architecture
- Hiroaki Ogata, Yoshiki Matsuka, Moushir M. El-Bishouty, Yoneo Yano:
LORAMS: Linking Physical Objects and Videos for Ubiquitous Learning.
- Moushir M. El-Bishouty, Hiroaki Ogata, Yoneo Yano:
Detection, Recommendation and Collaboration: Knowledge Awareness Map in Computer Supported Ubiquitous Learning.
- Adam Giemza, Stefan Weinbrenner, Jan Engler, Heinz Ulrich Hoppe:
Tuple Spaces as a Flexible Integration Platform for Distributed Learning Environments.
- Yueliang Zhou, Chaohua Gong:
Collaborative Lesson-preparing Environments: EduWiki Designing and its Applications.
- Shaun Nykvist, Margaret Lloyd, Jennifer Masters:
oz-TeacherNet 2.0: Redefining the Education Online Community.
Learning with Handheld Devices
- Li Hui Gan, Hiroaki Ogata, Makoto Wada, Yasuko Oishi, Takahito Ueda, Yoneo Yano:
Language Learning Outside the Classroom Using Handhelds with Knowledge Management.
- Masayoshi Yanagisawa, Mayu Kobayashi, Yuuki Kato, Shogo Kato, J. Scott Douglass:
Research on the Emotions Interpreted from Emoticons in Japanese Cellular Telephone Email.
- Nicholas Yew Lee Tan, Wenli Chen, Chee-Kit Looi, Baohui Zhang, Peter Sen Kee Seow, Anwar Chan, Tze Min Chung, Teck Tiong Oh:
Handheld Computers as Cognitive Tools: An Environmental Learning Project in Singapore.
- Jitti Niramitranon, Mike Sharples, Chris Greenhalgh, Chiu-Pin Lin:
SceDer and COML: Toolsets for Learning Design and Facilitation in One-to-One Technology Classroom.
Mathematics & Science Education
Media Enhanced Interaction
- Hiroaki Ogata, Kazuya Terai, Takaaki Shinto, Wataru Bando, Yoneo Yano:
Supporting Awareness in Real-Time Distance Learning with a Real-World Avatar.
- Ryo Okamoto, Akihiro Kashihara:
Presentation Review Supporting Environment with Realtime-Created Hypervideo Technique.
- Hiroshi Matsuda, Yoshiaki Shindo:
Development of the Integrated Animation Studio for Cyber Theater.
- Alexis Lee-Hin Pang, Jean Yin-Chiun Phua, Wai Tuck Wu, Ratni Suriyani, Mohd Yusri Bin Mohd Noor, Ashley Pan:
Exploratory Study on the Use of Mixed Reality for Primary Science Learning.
Mobile & Ubiquitous Learning
Scaffoldings and Reflection
Specific Learning Technologies
- Takeharu Ishizuka, Tatsuya Horita, Shin Sasada, Mari Wada:
A Survey on School Work with Computers and Collecting Information on Education for Teachers in Japan.
- Ryo Takaoka, Shinichi Iwasa, Ayumi Kodama, Toshio Okamoto:
Collaborative Support Model for Group Learners among Distance Teaching Assistant.
- Ching Sing Chai, Seng Chee Tan:
Teachers' EB and its Influences on their Online Interaction Patterns.
- Tatsuya Horita, Mari Wada, Takeharu Ishizuka, Hiroshi Hatakeda, Eita Aoki, Tomoyuki Sugiyama, Hiroyasu Itoh, Shin Sasada:
Teacher's Desktop: A System for Distributing the Location of Useful Information on the Web for School Teachers.
- Carmen Sicilia:
Teachers' Challenges with Constructivist Practices in a Technology-Rich Environment.
- Kouichi Shiraishi, Shinnosuke Yamaguchi, Yoshimasa Ohnishi, Kazunori Nishino:
Development of a Real-Time Evaluation System for Microteaching.
- Hitomi Saito, Masahiro Genda:
Effects of Note-Taking Strategies on Understanding of School Learning.
- Yasuhiro Matsugi, Hiroyuki Tarumi, Yoshinobu Inagaki, Hisashi Sakamoto, Koji Kida, Hideo Shimazu:
Plagiarism Prevention by Logging Students' Paper-Writing Activities.
- Marwin Britto:
The Development Process of a New Web-Based Resource to Support Scholars in Educational Technology.
- Will Wai-Kit Ma, Allan Hoi Kau Yuen:
Learning Experience of Student Journalists: Utilizing Collaborative Writing Medium Wikis.
- Aiko Nozawa, Shiori Miyahara, Naomi Miyake, Tomoe Ozeki:
A Writing Support through Peer Reviewing.
Doctor Student Consortium (DSC) Papers
Copyright © Mon Mar 15 03:38:50 2010
by Michael Ley (firstname.lastname@example.org)