Lorrie Faith Cranor (Ed.):
Proceedings of the Anti-Phishing Working Groups 2nd Annual eCrime Researchers Summit 2007, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA, October 4-5, 2007.
ACM International Conference Proceeding Series 269 ACM 2007
Copyright © Mon Mar 15 03:35:33 2010
by Michael Ley (email@example.com)
- Tyler Moore, Richard Clayton:
Examining the impact of website take-down on phishing.
- Rhiannon Weaver, M. Patrick Collins:
Fishing for phishes: applying capture-recapture methods to estimate phishing populations.
- Dinei A. F. Florêncio, Cormac Herley:
Evaluating a trial deployment of password re-use for phishing prevention.
- Julie S. Downs, Mandy B. Holbrook, Lorrie Faith Cranor:
Behavioral response to phishing risk.
- Changwei Liu, Sid Stamm:
Fighting unicode-obfuscated spam.
- Saeed Abu-Nimeh, Dario Nappa, Xinlei Wang, Suku Nair:
A comparison of machine learning techniques for phishing detection.
- Ponnurangam Kumaraguru, Yong Rhee, Steve Sheng, Sharique Hasan, Alessandro Acquisti, Lorrie Faith Cranor, Jason I. Hong:
Getting users to pay attention to anti-phishing education: evaluation of retention and transfer.